Mouseketeer
There are lots of handmade touches in this Winnie the Pooh Nursery:

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Truly a beautiful room and I love those strong, powerful quotes you chose!

WOW! I'm a huge fan of pooh bear and tigger. Great room decorations. I hope I can also have those winnie the pooh collectibles. I particularly like the Baby letter hanging on the wall with pooh story on it.. haha. :)

WOW! I'm a huge fan of pooh bear and tigger. Great room decorations. I hope I can also have those winnie the pooh collectibles. I particularly like the Baby letter hanging on the wall with pooh story on it.. haha. :)

I love that too!
My daughters room is also done in Classic Pooh..we have the same comforter set...and the quote we put up on our wall with the pooh/tigger decals surrounding it is " Love is like a butterfly. It goes wherever it pleases, and it pleases wherever it goes"
:)

I love the quote on the wall! Where did you find the letters (are they stencils or vinyl lettering)? What font are the letters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter