• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Winter break trip

RNMOM

DIS Veteran
I called today and there are no discounts for 12/27-1/3. The cost is really high too. I won't pay nearly $200 per night for a moderate at at any time.

Has anyone gotten good rates over the after xmas time period? I figure I will wait a short while for some codes and such. I may just book and change over to coded rates if necessary.

Anyone have any words of hope for me? This will probably be our last as a family as DS#1 is a senior this year.

It's still early for codes for that time.

In years past I don't think they offered many discounts during that time, but they've had a lot of discounts this year, so there is hope.

We went last Christmas and were able to get AKL-Savannah view for $188 (with tax)!:D I think those prices were out of the ordinary because of 9/11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter