~~~Winter Disney Pin sent/received thread~~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Mail's here! Thank you Bridgette! I love the fireworks over the castle one!!!

:yay: Glad to hear it arrived.

Bobbi should be reporting Fri or Sat and then this exchange will be completed.

Yay! finally! lol. glad you like them and actually received them!

Hi....we arrived home and it is 8 degrees F! Yesterday we were in the Bahamas, where it was in the 70S!

My package from Heidi is here, and I will take a picture, but for now, know the pins are 1. an orange bird with hidden Mickey, and 2. Old Key West!

Their numbers are #53064 and #82368!

Thank you...I recently began collecting the orange birds, and I always enjoy DVC pins! I just added to my Vero Beach collection for my birthday!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Welcome home, Bobbi.
It is in the 70s here today :sunny:

That completes this exchange.

I am too! We had our week of winter weather and glad it is over.
I enjoy this time of year.
Heading out this morning and driving to San Diego......meeting up with Kathy for our annual birthday trip.
Next year we will be going to WDW :yay:

Hi....we arrived home and it is 8 degrees F! Yesterday we were in the Bahamas, where it was in the 70S!

My package from Heidi is here, and I will take a picture, but for now, know the pins are 1. an orange bird with hidden Mickey, and 2. Old Key West!

Their numbers are #53064 and #82368!

Thank you...I recently began collecting the orange birds, and I always enjoy DVC pins! I just added to my Vero Beach collection for my birthday!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Welcome home Bobbi, glad that the pins did arrive and that you like them.

Welcome home Bobbi, glad that the pins did arrive and that you like them.

Yes I do, thank you, and here they are!

004394ae1d32d03a281fea1da6b1cd33_zpsf78843e9.jpg

Meriweather maybe 2016 will be "our" year to celebrate together again!:wave2:

Meriweather maybe 2016 will be "our" year to celebrate together again!:wave2:

We're picking our dates this week....but I think it will be the last 2 weeks of Jan 2016 and then Dave and I will be there the first 2 weeks of 2017

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter