***Winter OI Meetups*** November & December, 2023

ajollyholidaywithjo

Mouseketeer
I thought it would be fun to start a thread for this, since it's getting closer now! I'll be there from November 30th to December 3rd, staying at my favorite resort, Sapphire Falls. :)

Drop your dates and what you're most excited for!

We will be at Royal Pacific Dec 1st to 15th.

We are going to the adult only meet up Dec. 7th and the regular meet up Dec. 9th.

We've never done the OI meet ups before. Should be a blast!!

We will be at Portofino Bay November 14th-19th.

We are doing the mini meet-up on the 16th, and the regular on the 17th & 18th. Gotta maximize our park time, lol.

Wdw vets, and have only gone to Universal for a single day here and there. We are excited to be switching it up this year!

We will be at Royal Pacific Dec 1st to 15th.

We are going to the adult only meet up Dec. 7th and the regular meet up Dec. 9th.

We've never done the OI meet ups before. Should be a blast!!
You will have SUCH a great time! I won't do Universal any other way now, nothing compares.

Coming in on November 15th and attending the meetup on the 17th and 18th!
Going to Disney for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Thursday the 16th.
It's our family's 3rd meetup and our 1st time for MVMCP.
We are staying offsite at Vista Cay in a condo rented through VRBO.

Coming in on Dec 7th! Doing the meetup on the 8th and 9th (staying at Cabana Bay) and then moving to Disney for the week on the 10th.

Staying at Surfside 11/17 - 11/19 and doing both nights of the meetup for my brother's 30th birthday. Then we are moving to Disney for 1 night and doing the Christmas party. This will be our first meetup (actually my brother's first time to Universal period in about 13 years).

We're driving down on 12/1 (Friday), we'll get in late in the evening and are staying at Aventura. We enjoy our stay there a few years ago, and we got a good AP rate.

On Saturday, we plan a lazy day at Volcano Bay if the weather is good (So convenient from Aventura). We'll do our first OI Meetup that evening, then we'll leave Sunday morning.

Decided to try out this event for the first time as the heat last May just became intolerable for me (and I like the heat!). Plus no need for Universal Express so we get to try out Sapphire Falls also, can't wait. Arriving on December 6th, doing the adult meet on the 7th, as well as the regular meets on the 8th and 9th. Want to finally ride Hagrid's at night and maybe try a Carole's punch at Strongwater. :drinking1

Decided to try out this event for the first time as the heat last May just became intolerable for me (and I like the heat!). Plus no need for Universal Express so we get to try out Sapphire Falls also, can't wait. Arriving on December 6th, doing the adult meet on the 7th, as well as the regular meets on the 8th and 9th. Want to finally ride Hagrid's at night and maybe try a Carole's punch at Strongwater. :drinking1
Sapphire Falls is amazing! I'll be there as well for the Winter Meetups. Be sure to check out the pool and the pool bar. :teeth:

I hope you love Carole`s Punch.....I certainly do and in no way am I biased.... 😍

You`ll love Sapphire too Aurora and yes, Hagrid`s at night is amazing!! The OI events are so good!

I am flying in tomorrow for the November 17th and 18th meetups. It had become a thing in recent years to have an unofficial informal meet up the night before at the Lone Palm Airport Bar in City Walk around 7pm to ? That is if you are not doing the new mini meet up Thursday. I will be there wearing my meet up shirt and several others. Keeping an eye on the weather. Hoping it is not pouring rain in the evening. If anyone is around stop by and say hi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter