• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Winter Reservations

Frances999

DIS Veteran
Hi

Any news on when one will be able to book for Christmas/New Year this year?

Thanks!

:wizard:

The phrase baited and breath springs to mind Frances :teeth:

But I live in hope :)

2 weeks ago, local travel agent said "any day now", went in on Tuesday - "end of the month". Official site is still only offering the Spring/summer brochure and you can only book online upto 6th Nov. :sad1:

Local "First Choice" travel agency branch said that Winter brochure was due next couple of weeks....took my address and offered to send it to me once available.....

Don't get excited...First Choice called today whilst I was at work - Brochure will not be available until end of June.

sign.....

Iain Chapman said:
Don't get excited...First Choice called today whilst I was at work - Brochure will not be available until end of June.

sign.....

Noooooooo!!!!!!

(and thank you for the update, Iain!!)

That seems much later this year :guilty:
Wonder if that means major changes (hopefully show and parades) :)

Reid

We rand DLP Direct and they said the brochure for end Nov/Dec 2005 will be sent out first week in June - it seems later this year? Is this a sign that it will be a bumper year for them!!! Some like cresta and Thompson are already out but dont show any 4 for 3 or 3 for 2 offers. We were told they dont do them in November - funny that, considering we went last November on a 4 for 3!!! Wish these travel agents would check more thouroughly!!

Widget, where did you see the Cresta brochures? I may have to pop into town on Saturday and pick one up I think ;)

I've tried Cresta & Bridge to book online and the dates for Feb 2006 aren't available yet :(

Miffy2003 said:
Widget, where did you see the Cresta brochures? I may have to pop into town on Saturday and pick one up I think ;)

I've tried Cresta & Bridge to book online and the dates for Feb 2006 aren't available yet :(
Got mine in going places - ive still got it...look im holding it up...can you see it?? They said there will be another one out in June which should show the 4 for 3 and 3 for 2s around end of November (which is when i wanna go) but the prices are in the brochure up to 31st December 2005 so if you want to know one give us a note and ill pm it :flower:

Ok guys, enlighten me here! Looks like we'll be going in December of this year instead of later in the spring 2006!! (Three Disney trips in 13 months - holy cow!)

What are the specials that have been run in the past and how do we get in on them!??! We'll be taking the TGV down from Lille most likely as I don't want to do that drive again!!

widget said:
Got mine in going places - ive still got it...look im holding it up...can you see it?? They said there will be another one out in June which should show the 4 for 3 and 3 for 2s around end of November (which is when i wanna go) but the prices are in the brochure up to 31st December 2005 so if you want to know one give us a note and ill pm it :flower:

LOL Widget, yep with my virtual binoculars on I can just about make it out :teeth:

Bless you for your very kind offer but I'm after February 2006! Thank you though!

TinkBoo&ElliesMum said:
Ok guys, enlighten me here! Looks like we'll be going in December of this year instead of later in the spring 2006!! (Three Disney trips in 13 months - holy cow!)

What are the specials that have been run in the past and how do we get in on them!??! We'll be taking the TGV down from Lille most likely as I don't want to do that drive again!!

Hi TinkBoo&Ellie'sMum!

Previous theres there have been a fairly regular pattern for times when DLP ofers certain deals. For example Between January and up to before Easter they tend to do a "Kids go free" offer. Other times of year you can get three nights for the price of four and so on.

There are often also upgrades avalable - pay for one hotel and get the next one up (or even next two up) instead and so on? My brochure only goes up to November 31st so I can't help you with December, sorry!

It may be worth posting a separate thread and asking the question again, you are likely to get someone who's been in December before telling you what offer they got.

I would not think there will be any offers over the Christmas period, but I am only guessing :)

I emailed DLRP via their website to enquire when they would be taking bookings for winter 2005/2006 and they replied today saying "Summer 2005" - nothing more specific I'm afraid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter