Winter Weather Escape to WDW and the WL ~ A January 2014 Trip Report

I had to catch up on three updates! Whew...all done. Hi Shelly!

First off, your WL experience was horrible. The way you were handled...not Disney. Not Disney at all. :sad2: Deluxe resorts aren't cheap! I do not get it. But the fact that a CM got back to you and said the other CMs were "going to get the business" is probably the funniest thing I have heard all day. Oh my word. :rotfl2:

Your oldest son reminds me of Morghan with his faces. She has these faces, all the time. On her phone, in my face, everywhere. It must be a fourteen year old thing. Don't they think they are hilarious?! ;)

Ok, so the FP+. Did you just hop onto your smartphone to make the switch? Is that how you do it when you are in a park? And then your magic band is automatically updated?

I had to catch up on three updates! Whew...all done. Hi Shelly!

First off, your WL experience was horrible. The way you were handled...not Disney. Not Disney at all. :sad2: Deluxe resorts aren't cheap! I do not get it. But the fact that a CM got back to you and said the other CMs were "going to get the business" is probably the funniest thing I have heard all day. Oh my word. :rotfl2:

Your oldest son reminds me of Morghan with his faces. She has these faces, all the time. On her phone, in my face, everywhere. It must be a fourteen year old thing. Don't they think they are hilarious?! ;)

Ok, so the FP+. Did you just hop onto your smartphone to make the switch? Is that how you do it when you are in a park? And then your magic band is automatically updated?

Glad you are all caught up Kelli! :goodvibes

I know, I about died when the CM from guest relations said that the WL CM's were going to get the business!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl: It was so funny!!

I always think that when I read your updates -- you and Morghan remind me of DS14 and myself so much!! Oh yes, he thinks he is hilarious - all the time! :faint:

Well if I had a smart phone, that's exactly what I would do!! :laughing: None of us have smart phones (although DS14 says he's getting one when he gets a job :rolleyes:), but the boys do have IPods that are always with them!! So we can just hop on there and change the FP time. I sometimes carry my IPad mini to the parks with me too and I can make the changes on there. If you don't have any of those things with you, there are FP+ kiosks in a couple of places in each park so that everyone can make changes. And your Magic Bands automatically update! :)

Glad you are all caught up Kelli! :goodvibes

I know, I about died when the CM from guest relations said that the WL CM's were going to get the business!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl: It was so funny!!

I always think that when I read your updates -- you and Morghan remind me of DS14 and myself so much!! Oh yes, he thinks he is hilarious - all the time! :faint:

Well if I had a smart phone, that's exactly what I would do!! :laughing: None of us have smart phones (although DS14 says he's getting one when he gets a job :rolleyes:), but the boys do have IPods that are always with them!! So we can just hop on there and change the FP time. I sometimes carry my IPad mini to the parks with me too and I can make the changes on there. If you don't have any of those things with you, there are FP+ kiosks in a couple of places in each park so that everyone can make changes. And your Magic Bands automatically update! :)

Awesome!! Thanks Shelly. I love that you are always so willing to answer any of my questions, without making me feel silly. Happy Friday friend! :goodvibes

Ever seen this written? It's usually on a gravestone.

"Remember Man as you go by,
As you are now so once was I.
As I am now so shall you be,
Prepare yourself to follow me."

I've been missing for awhile but am back now. Life has been crazy busy!

I'm glad that you received credit for two of the nights. I can't believe all of the problems you encountered at the WL. I'm leery about staying there again but I guess you can have problems anywhere.

I'm glad you were able to make it onto BTRRM. We love that ride!

We always eat at Pecos Bill too. On our last trip we ate lunch at Cosmic Ray's and I have to say we had a pretty good experience there. We have never eaten there before and I was worried but it was all good!

Boo about the crane behind the castle. Doesn't Disney realize people want to take pictures with the castle and the crane is an eye sore?!?!

Hi Shelly! Can you believe that we woke up to snow here yesterday! We need a Disney update or photos to warm us..lol.:)

FYI folks - Shelly has stopped doing this TR here. She is just fine, but won't be back on the boards here.

I'm a little late to sub, but I finally ventured outside my subbed reports to find this.

Back to read.

FYI folks - Shelly has stopped doing this TR here. She is just fine, but won't be back on the boards here.

So I just found Shelly's TR today and she isn't coming back? that's a bummer. Well, I guess I'll read day 2 anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter