Winter Workouts - Dec. 2022 W.I.S.H. Thread

My back is doing much better today. Still hurts some but much better. I was doing one of the stretches wrong and it was putting more pressure on my back. Doing the stretches at PT last night really helped my back too. I am planning to get back into walking more now. I did walk around the block yesterday so I got some time in.

Man-o-man… even with all the “training” my body is taking a beating, particularly my feet. We were at AK for a while this morning, did FOP, watched Lion King and ate at Satu’li then headed out. I crashed at the resort for several more hours of sleep, then this afternoon I headed over to EPCOT. I’m proud to say I made it all the way around WS, and have ended up with 18,000 steps for the day.

Tomorrow we head back to DHS in the morning, then it is going to be another resort break and evening at EPCOT. Really happy with how the trip is going.

Last edited:
Man-o-man… even with all the “training” my body is taking a beating, particularly my feet. We were at AK for a while this morning, did FOP, watched Lion King and ate at Satu’li then headed out. I crashed at the resort for several more hours of sleep, then this afternoon I headed over to EPCOT. I’m proud to say I made it all the way around WS, and have ended up with 18,000 steps for the day.

Tomorrow we head back to DHS in the morning, then it is going to be another resort break and evening at EPCOT. Really happy with how the trip is going.
I’m so happy for you!

Decidedly not a woohoo… I woke up early this morning with a very sore throat. With everything going around I decided I had better get myself home as quickly as possible, so I changed my return flight to one at 9am this morning, boarding is starting in a few minutes.

On the woohoo side, I was able to get on todays flight and get an aisle seat. Disney is going to credit me the amount for the nights I didn’t stay and there are three less days the pet nanny has to come. So even tho the flight change was pricey I do come out ahead with the $$$.

And woohoo… I got what I needed out of the days I was here, and I am happy with the trip. I am also happy that I’ll be sleeping in my own bed tonight and will be home to face being sick with
whatever this is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter