• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish + Beer Mug Questions

CaptainMarvel

Earning My Ears
I'm doing a B2B on the Wish in a few months and one of the members of my party would like to know if they can bring the beer mug they purchased on a previous cruise (not on the Wish) to use on our Wish cruises. They do not have/do not remember getting a card or token during the cruise on which they bough the mug, so we're working with only the mug itself. Will this work?

And if it doesn't work/we need to buy a Wish Mug, will the new mug at least work on both parts of our B2B?

Yes and yes. It was the same mug back in December and you could either keep it for your B2B or just walk off with the card since that’s lighter.

I have a couple of the nice glass mugs and one of the plastic ones - I keep the token card now.

**Technically** you're supposed to purchase a new mug and/or token on each cruise. But they've never enforced that or even mentioned it. There are dark rumors that they're going to transition the token to a digital token on the app someday, but I haven't seen anything along those lines in a while and the app is shaky enough to begin with...

So for now, drink up! :-D

I'm doing a B2B on the Wish in a few months and one of the members of my party would like to know if they can bring the beer mug they purchased on a previous cruise (not on the Wish) to use on our Wish cruises. They do not have/do not remember getting a card or token during the cruise on which they bough the mug, so we're working with only the mug itself. Will this work?

And if it doesn't work/we need to buy a Wish Mug, will the new mug at least work on both parts of our B2B?
When this question has been asked before on other sites I've seen both yes and no answers, I think more yes than no though. So really you may not know for sure until you try or ask once you are onboard. Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter