WISH BL Challenge folks lose over 1200 lbs! New challenge starts 5/28 on WISH boards

lisah0711

♥ her Disney office
Hello DL CB Peeps!

Did you know that participants in the Spring Biggest Loser Challenge lost over 1200 pounds so far?

If you are wanting to lose weight before that next Disney trip or just maintain your weight until then, this challenge is for you!

The WISH Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 for losers and maintainers starts 5/28/10 on the WISH boards. Check out this handy link for details http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36638729&postcount=1

Our WISH Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 will run for thirteen weeks from Friday May 28, 2010 until Friday August 27, 2010. First weigh in will be June 4, 2010 and weigh ins will be on Friday each week after. Each week starting June 8, 2010 our weekly Biggest Losers will be recognized. Our final results will be posted the week after August 27th.

The purpose of the WISH Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 is to help you on your weight loss journey and keep us all on track this summer between the seasons of the Biggest Loser shows. The challenge forces you to be accountable. Each week you will report your weight to the weight keeper (LuvBaloo). She is the only person that will know your weight. Your weight will never be published for anyone to see.

Our WISH Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 has an added component this time -- a separate team for maintainers. If you are a maintainer -- your hard work paid off -- you will part of the maintainers team. Maintainers still report their weight but are scored by whether you stayed within 2 pounds of your maintained weight number. If you stayed on track, you make the list of maintainers for the week and you still receive the benefit of all the support, accountability and encouragement a BL challenge provides. You can move between loser and maintainer status -- it's your choice.

On our Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 we encourage and support each other. We celebrate those small victories and offer advice to help each other meet the weight loss challenges we face. We get to know each other. We laugh together and we cry together. WISH Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 can be your weight loss support system. WISH Between the BLs Summer Challenge 2010 can be your weight loss support system.

You will get out of this challenge what you put into it. If you get serious and use this program it CAN and WILL help you lose weight. As you make choices during the day consider what your fellow losers would do. They would say no to the doughnut at the office but they would find time to get some exercise even if they are tired after a long day. Losing weight is not a 'quick fix'. It takes time, commitment, and lots of hard work. Our Between the BLs Summer Challenge 2010 is here to help you..

Hope that you will consider joining us!

I'm in!! I've been doing Jenny Craig for a year and a half and have lost about 35 lbs. My goal is still to lose at least 20 more by our Labor Day trip to DLR. I have been maintaining my weight loss for about a year now and just can't get the motivation to keep losing! I'm a big fan of food and not a huge fan of exercising so I definitely need some support in losing these last pesky 20 lbs!!!

:welcome: Jenna319! Thanks for joining our challenge! I added your name to the participant list but you should come on over and say hello in our thread. We won't be doing too much before 5/28 when the challenge starts as we wind down the BL 9 challenge. You are also welcome to come and chat on the BL 9 thread for the exciting final week -- it really is never too late to join a BL challenge! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter