• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Check-In Week Of 3-25

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok Ladies in case you missed it We ahve a gentleman in our midst. CHARLIE< NJ has joined the ranks! SO behave yourself!!;)

ANyway THe Happy MEals have caught up with me but I only need something like 25 more of these toys!! I am getting so close. I have not been counting points which is my major problem So Now I just have to start being good but it will be so hard. It is much harder to be good than to just eat whatever and not care!! Well I gained 2 1/2 Pounds this week.

How is everyone doing?? With Easter coming how is everyone going to resist all the candy!! It will be hard. Especially the chocolate. We make it easy we just will not buy to much. Frineds came over last night and brought easter baskets with them for us. Mine had Happy meal Toys I needed as well as A bag of Sweet tart chicks, bunnies and harts. I love those and they are very low point!! THat will help

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!
Remeber keep drinking that water it really does help!!

Happy WIshing
Holly

Welcome Charlie, happy to have you amoung our ranks. I have some kind of bug and am home sick right now. I did ok this week. Went to Curves 4 days and walked three days. I have been cheating a little and only lost two pounds of the 4 I had gained. I know I can do better only 18 more to go till my fianl goal of 125. Not bad when I started at 190 lbs. I also have to work harder on drinking the right amount of water. That is hard for me.

Good luck everyone hope everyone is doing well, and keep up the faith all!

Hi, everyone. Welcome Charlie. I did not check in last week since I was sick and then really busy. Needless to say, I was a bad girl the past two weeks with St. Pats day and birthday parties, weddings etc. and gained 6 pound. Yikes. But I am back and motivated to start losing again.

I went away with DH (no kids) this weekend, wore a bathing suit and that was enough to get me back on track. I did have a lot of fun and relaxed.

Hope everyone is doing great. Luckily for me, I refuse to eat McDonalds, I will even go as far as getting DS his happy meal then go somewhere else for me, so the pull of the toys is not enough to get me to eat it often.

Have a great week.

Lol Jiminy.

Hi everyone this is great!

OK I started my nutri/system diet last week I think I was exactly 268.

I weighted myself today and I am 261. So 7 pounds down ~33 to go.
(I am sure I won't be losing that much each week)

I want to be around 230.

I do drink my water, 8 cups a day. What I find really helpful is the eating every fewhours or so. It seems to keep me full.

Breakfast - 7:30
Snack - 10:00
Lunch - 12:30
Snack - 2:30
Dinner - 6:00
Snack - 9:00

Pre diet I would maybe skip a breakfast then eat a hugh lunch. Or skip a lunch and eat a massive dinner.

Another bad thing for me was how I would come home late from work and eat EVERYTHING that was leftover from families dinner. If they had a big bowl of pasta and left a lot, I would come home and eat EVERY last noodle. Bad.

Let's do it!

Hey Jiminy I think there were other guys on the 3/17 weigh in thread.

You are correct Charlie..............Bobmouse checked in to let us know he reached his Goal!!!! YEah BObMouse!!!! And my sincerest appologies to Amusement Park Junkie!!! I guesss He is just "One of the girl's" !!!;)

At Any rate WELCOME TO THE WISH MEN!!!!

Checking in. I thought I would have gained this past week as much as I ate, but thinking about it, it wasn't fast food, so I am continuing to lose. Another 2 lbs for a total of 8 so far. Only 42 more pounds to go!

I'm going to try to avoid the stress eating now that I will be working again. Any suggestions for how to do that?

Okay, everyone, I've dusted off the WW material, weighed in and measured myself, and I'm back to counting my points daily again...starting this morning. I did so well on the program last year, but then life got in the way, and I've spent the past 6 months saying "tomorrow, next week...". You know the drill. Anyway, we're headed back to Disney for a super vacation at the end of November, and I'm getting the itch to have baby #2. What better motivation for dropping the amazing amount of weight I need to drop! I hope you all don't mind if I join in here again. Everyone on the WISH threads kept me in check and motivated last year, and I'm hoping for the same results again.

Have a great week everyone!:D

Well...I'm checking in but not going to weigh in this week. I don't think I did bad at all, it's just I'm not feeling the greatest and need to go home and go to bed. Glo - sorry you weren't feeling well - hope it wasn't due to meeting me!!!! :D :D :D LOL

I have not done well with the water drinking nor the working out - dd was sick last week and then we went to Boston and I came back with a horrendous cold and I can't work out when I can't breath!!!!! So hopefully back on the wagon next week. However, I did walk quite a bit in Boston and fast (had too cause it was so darned cold!!!!) So I'm counting that as some exercise.

Keep up the good work and welcome to Charlie and anyone else!!!!

I quit losing weight when I quit posting here every single week. Originally I hit my goal of a size 8 at 138lbs. Now I'm size 10 at 143lbs. If I don't do something I may gain it back. So I'm going to make myself commit once again to posting my weight. For some reason I was very motivated when I knew I was going to be posting my lbs on this forum every single week. It must be the pixie dust on these boards & I need some.

Okay, I am back! Motivated and ready to go! I am going to do this at home with a plan I followed a few years ago that included a balanced diet with no processed foods - all natural! Water and vitamins not to mention exercise are also part of the plan. Weigh-In will be on Tuesday and Measurements on the 26th of every month.

So here goes the first time in print: Weigh-In 200 pounds (Yikes!)

My goal weight is 140

DS gets out of Marine boot camp in December and I plan on being 140 and in shape!

Thanks to all your support and I'll be here again on Tuesday.

You all are so inspiring keep up the good work!

TK

I forgot to post last week. Counting that week and this past week's weigh-in (I'm a Saturday ww) I lost 2.3 lbs.

Slow but steady. At least the holiday comes after weigh-in this week! YIPEEE!!!!!

Good luck to everyone. Keep up the good work.

I weighed in today and lost 1.6 lbs. I am really proud of myself that I am actually thrilled with any loss - I am not looking for any particular amount just a loss!! So, that puts me at 22.2 lbs lost and 17.8 lbs to go.

Good luck everyone this week and don't eat to many chocolate Easter bunnies!

:) :) :)
Rhonda

No change this week. Had a hard time last week with DW's b'day dinner, away all day Saturday at a dance competition, and a Confirmation lunch on Sunday. Fighting it to a draw is probably quite an achievement, as I look back on it all. Easter dinner will be a challenge this week, but I've got to get it back in gear. Summer will be here before we know it.

Week 18: -0/-36/34 to go

No gain, no loss this week. However, I am a little worried about next weeks weigh in. They had to put me on steroids for a rash on my foot and I know what those do to me! Also, due to the foot issue I am not working out. IT HURTS to stand on it, much less excersise. I am doing better this week with watching my points so maybe it will balance out.

Hi all! I guess Curves is really making a difference!!! I lost 3.6 this week for a total of 29.8!!! I hope I can get through Spring Break with my twins without completely cheating all week;) Happy Easter to you all!

Hello! I forgot to tell you that I was going to Orlando for Spring Break and wouldn't be weighing in this week. I started the week eating wisely but was eating 2 pieces of Giordano's stuffed crust pizza by Thursday! :eek: :eek:

For chocolate cravings, I still love 25 calorie hot cocoa. Use 5 or 6 oz of water, not 8. There are at least 2 brands with 25 calories and several 50 calorie brands. I can't taste a difference.

I'll report next Wednesday's weigh in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter