WISh Check-In week of 4-28

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday Morning WISHers!!!! How are all of you this rainy Monday morning??? Well we had a busy weekend!! Went to Niagra Falls for the weekend. I love it there. I missed my Friday way-in but I am sure I gained again. DId lots of walking and also ate whatever I wanted!! So needless to say the dieting has been out the window. I need to get going again on the points!!!

How has everyone been doing??
Welcome to all the new WISHers!!
Remember to drink your water everyday!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!! Talk to you next week!!

Good Morning :)

I am still hanging in there. I am down 10 pounds in 3 weeks :)

Drinking water and walking.

Have a great week everyone.

Lost 0.6 this past week, which I'm hoping means that I'm off my plateau. I was about tired of trying so hard and not seeing any results! :D I've got finals this week, so I hope I can manage to not eat may way through them, LOL! Good luck everyone!

Just got back from a business trip this week and went to weigh-in on Saturday. I was dreading it...the noon lunch followed by dinner at 9:30 or 10 at night. I was a mess! But I did stay away from all those muffins, bagels, ice cream treats, cookies, etc. And I packed up pre-measured cereal for breakfast as well as ordered myself a fruit basket which was a godsend during those afternoon breaks!

Good news is I only gained 1 lb. Bad news is I think it was when I got back home and took DD to the circus where we had hotdogs, popcorn, and cotton candy for lunch! UGH!

Yesterday I was back in the groove, counting points in earnest, to lose that business trip weight!

Good luck everyone!

I lost 1lb last week (for a total of 2lbs over 2 weeks). It's slower than I wanted, but I'm just trying to stay focused and not get discouraged. I've been walking a couple mornings a week, and riding my bike at home in the evenings. I need to watch what I eat better!

Debra

I lost 2 more pounds last week.

So that's: 268-> 261-> 255-> 251->246->242->240

My goal is 230.

I love my www.nutrisystem.com diet.

Have a GREAT week!

Let's do it!

WOW charlie....you are ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go guy!!!

Great job to everyone!!! I have not checked in for a few weeks. Have not been doing well and tonight will determine my next step. I have not been losing but had a good gain a few weeks ago that really depressed me. So we'll see what the scale says today!

Oh 99, I have so been there before!!! It's just amazing how easily I can put on quite a few pounds, while losing them is a whole different story. I just try to keep my eyes on the goal and not get discouraged. It takes a while to make lifestyle changes that we can stick with. Don't give up!!! :)

I am down 4 pounds, I started the atkins diet. I am doing well on it.

Hope everyone is doing great and have a great weekend.

Hi losers!

I had been stuck trying to break the 35 pound barrier and when I did last week, I totally lost all desire to keep going. So I eat and didn't exercise and gained 1.4.

I was at a ladies' meeting yesterday and someone who hadn't seen me since I started WW came up and said she didn't recognize me at first! That was a nice boost.

So, I'm back to self-discipline. DD and I went to the greenway trail this morning and did 4 miles in 65 minutes. I walked (with a little running) and she rode her bike.

Our leader told us that Diet V8 Splash is 0 points for 8 oz and 1 point for 16 oz. She uses it for smoothies. I've gotten hooked on Wal-mart Grapefruit water with 0 calories. I'm turning into an old lady. :D

Would you all mind if I joined you? I've basically been told by my doctors either lose weight or go on cholesterol/triglyceride lower drugs. I work for a doctor and I know what side effects you can get from these drugs so I'm not too keen on taking them. I would rather lose the weight so I look and feel better and lower both these lipids. I'm five foot tall and 157 pounds. The doctors want me down to 110 so I have about 47 pounds to lose. I AM going to do it this time. Im a good one for starting a diet and killing it by that evening. Im commited this time though. I do NOT want to take those meds.

Does any have any hints or tips to help keep me on track??

OOPS: I'm Mom-to-3, not my daughter.

Welcome lvs_eeyore! :bounce:

I was motivated to start WW by 3 people -- one of whom is Disney Debbie here on the DIS. She had her weight loss in her signature and it looked like it was going so slowly. Then I didn't see her around the DIS for quite a while. The next time I saw her, her signature was at 35 pounds lost. That's when it hit me that time will pass no matter what and you just have to keep plugging along.

In fact my favorite WW slogan is: Success stops when you do.

I joined Weight Watchers on 12/3/01 and have lost 36 pounds. I had been to 37.4 but spent a week slacking off and put 1.4 back on.

I go to the meetings because I find that the weigh-in in the little cubicle with its big digital display is very necessary for me. I also like the stars you get for every 5 pounds. And the pewter keychain for your 10% of your initial body weight (15 pounds for you). And the little magnet you receive for 25 pounds.

I also really like the discussion about which products we like. It's all from the grocery store -- no prepackaged meals.

Having said all this -- losing weight because the doctor says so is not a good motivation. You have to want to be thinner.

Good Luck and we look forward to seeing you around the WISH board.

iLovDisney you are very right. Someone elses opinion is never a reason to lose weight. This time it was my decision. I could have just gone on the meds but given a choice of what to do I chose the weight loss. Besides the fact that I don't want to take the lipid lowering drugs I also want to look and feel better.

I did Weight Watchers awhile back and lost 77 pounds on it. It is a VERY good program. Just not sure if I will do that again this time. Im still in the planning stages of all of this and setting a start date which will be Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter