WISH Check-In Week Of 5-13

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday Morning everyone!!! Well it is rather rainy and dreary here......so depressing.....one of those day where you just want to stay in bed all day!!!! But since that is not possible I guess i will figure something out besides work!!!

Anyway somehwere along the way I found my motivation again and I lost 2.5 pounds this week!! I am so excited!! NOw if I can just keep it up life will be good!!!

How is everyone doing this Week??? Are you still hanging in there???

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!!
Remember to drink your water!!!

Even if you have a bad week, month or year remember to keep checking in here it helps!!!

Have a great Week Everyone!!!

Happy Wishing
Holly

Even though I fell off the diet wagon badly this week I still managed to lose 3.5 pounds!! I really thought I had gained or stayed the same. My ds had surgery last Thursday and my diet just got all messed up. I am back on track today though!!!

1.8 pounds less of me! Woohoo!!!! I went shopping yesterday for some summer clothes since the ones from last year -- especially the work ones -- look silly on me now. It's a great feeling to have to buy a size or two smaller. Very motivating.

Good luck everyone!

I haven't checked in for awhile....thought I would today.
I weighed myself on Saturday and I have lost a total of 12 pounds! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

And now that DH is back on day shift, I will be able to stick to drinking my water and eating healthy snacks better. When he was on second shift, it seemed to be harder to stick to...not sure why.

And, I don't know why, but today I feel thinner! LOL
Its so strange, and I am probably nuts, but I just feel thinner! :D :D
Maybe its because I have on my fave. pair of jeans and they are LOOSE!! :bounce:

I did very badly this week. I went to Pennasylvia this weekend for my grandmother suprise birthday party. So whatever diet I was trying to be on went out the window, but now I am back and will try again.

Congrats to all of you that lost weight.

Hope everyone had a great mother's day.

I lost 0.8 last week, and I was pretty happy with that. I have added quite a bit of exercise to my routine, and it seems to be helping me on my way off of this plateau. I will be leaving for WDW on Wednesday, so I hope to maintain the same weight at the next weigh-in I go to. This plateau has been pretty discouraging (it's tough to only be able to lose less than a pound if I lose at all), but I will not give up! Eventually I know I will break through it and be able to keep on going! Great job to all the losers!

Great Job :)

I am at 12 lbs but had another difficult week. I am back on track and hoping for a 2lb loss this week.

Have a great week! :)

Yes, great job!

I lost 2 more pounds last week.

I started 3/21/02.

So that's: 268-> 261-> 255-> 251->246->242->240->237->235

My goal is 230. (or until my love handles disappear)

I love my www.nutrisystem.com diet.

My new love is H2O (8 glasses a day), I cut out all coffee and soda.

Have a GREAT week!

Let's do it!

Watch out world, I'm thinking Speedo.

I had a good first week. I was very good about drinking my water and for some reason, I think that it really seems to help the weight come off. I am down 4 pounds. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I am doing the WW program, but have not gone to the meetings. I miss their scale.
Congratulations to everyone - everyone sounds like they had a great week! Tamie, I know that this week will be a better one for you. :)

:)

The beginning of last week was tough - a 3 pound bag of M&Ms. I just could not stop eating them. I finally got back in control and lost 2 pounds. I'm still off the sodas, drinking more water, but am having a hard time stopping the sweet tea. As of Monday morning, I had a renewed sense of determination. I start a new job June 3, and I'd like to buy new, smaller clothes.

Weighed in today - no loss, again. This is getting to be discouraging, but I've lost 32lbs. total. This is my first plateau, and I'm not gaining. At least I know with all my social activities I have learned to enjoy the food and be disciplined the remainder of the week so I don't gain. Just wish I could get off the plateau!
It's a new week, so I'm going to try again!
Congrats to all who are doing so well.

COngrats to everyone who is loosing!! and for the rest hang in there!!

If you are so inclined could everyone find there way over to the Congratulations and birthday Wishes board to Wish my Dh , Goofys , a Hapay Birthday!! Thanks everyone!!!

This is Mom-to-3, not her daughter.

Hi losers. How are you? I'm wiping my nose constantly with spring allergies. I feel continually dehydrated.

Had our meeting today and I made my little mini-goal of 39 pounds by age 39 (my birthday is next Monday). I lost 2.4 for a total of -39.8 since 12/3/01.

Our meeting topic was JAWS:

J Journalling
A Activitiy
W Water
S (can stand for several things) Serving Size, Self-esteem, Stay for meetings.

I was sitting on the couch with my feet up on the coffee table this morning and I noticed that my knees looked thinner. I had never realized they had gotten bigger!

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter