WISH Check-In Week Of 5-19

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday Morning WIshers!! Can you believe that it is half way through may already!!! It is hard to believe how quickly time is flying!!

Well I had a tough week. It was kinda hard to stay on program at times but this is a new day and it will happen!!! I did stay the same when I weighed in though and I was wearing heavier clothing because of this cold snap then before so I think I did ok.

Welcome to all the new WIShers!!
Ok everybody this is short and sweet this week so remember to drink your water. Look for the new and improved weekly challenge that will be posted sometime today!!

How did we all do this week..

DId you make goal yet Charlie????

Happy WISHing
Holly

I am down 2 more pounds - 6 so far. This week went pretty well - except for this weekend. I did not drink my water over the weekend and was not in control of my eating. But here it is, the beginning of another week so hope springs eternal! :) Am drinking my water and had a good lunch. Let's keep a good thought for the rest of the week! :) And for all of you too! :)

HI Wishers!!! I haven't been around for awhile but thought I'd pop in and say howdy!

I have pretty good news to report. About 3 months ago, I started running. Well, I've only lost 3 pounds, but boy am I toning up. Things are just fitting better. I haven't noticed any remarkable changes, but they are happening and I am very happy!
I wish I would have taken measurments when I started becuase I know I have lost inches, particularly in my hips and thighs. And I really think I have lost some fat inches.

I'm trying to watch my diet, but haven't been 100% good on that front. I'm trying now to do a modified Atkins. I'm not following it to the letter, just trying to limit my carbs, especially the sweets! I've gotten the best results though with this approach. The 3 pounds I did lose, I lost since I've been eating this way.

Everyone keep up the good work! Looking forward to more WISH posts!

Good job Wishers!

Not yet Jiminy.

I lost 3 more pounds last week.

I started 3/21/02.

So that's: 268-> 261-> 255-> 251->246->242->240->237->235->232

My goal is 230. (or until my love handles disappear)

I order a four week supply of NS food each month ($219). I am at 232 my goal is 230. I have about 3 weeks worth of food left so I will most likely keep going until I run out of food. I need to find out more about their maintenance program.

I love my www.nutrisystem.com diet.

Have a GREAT week!

Let's do it!

First two weeks of Weight Watchers and am down 6.8 lbs.

Have 83.2 more to go!!!!

:jester:

Hi. I just wanted to check in. Congrats to all that have lost some weight. I am down 5 lbs this week. It was a pretty good week, even went to see Star Wars and didn't have any of the popcorn and that is a hard thing. Movie popcorn.

Have a great week.

Hey all...I fell off the wagon for a couple of months now but am trying to get back into it. I have stopped Weight Watchers for the time being because I was gaining due to no self-control and couldn't justify paying to gain weight rather than lose. So I tried this week to do it myself - and I am happy to say that my scale said I lost 2 pounds. Around Saturday it said 4 pounds but I didn't do well this weekend or on Monday. But it didn't say I gained 2 pounds so I'm very happy and pleased with that. Still struggle with drinking my water even though I was the water queen it seemed like. I still have a very long way to go but I am determined to eventually get this off!!!! And I want at least 30 off by DISCon so we'll see if I can do it...it's a long ways away but a little amount of weight. I am still doing CURVES so that's a good motivation for me right now!

Congrats and way to go Charlie...you can do it!!!!

Welcome to any newbie WISHers and hang in there the rest of ya!!!! You can do it.

This is Mom-to-3.

I lost 1.2 this week for a total of 41 since 12/3/01. I'm still amazed at how much I'm enjoying exercising.

I've had some funny comments, too.

One woman who hadn't seen me in a while said, "You've lost weight" just like the AOL "You've got mail."

A friend of mine claims I look taller. I'm 5'10" so that's pretty significant.

Good Luck to all.

Mary
Mom-to-3

We're in! I've been lurking for a while, being shy about posting to this forum. Ted and I started diets on APril 1. On APril 21, we went to WDW. I was 10 pounds thinner, Ted almost 15. We totally pigged out and ate everything we wanted that entire week. We both felt DISGUSTING when we got back home, but happy to find out that we had each only gained 3 pounds.

Total now from day one is 18 for me, 25 for Ted.

This week and last have been really frustrating! The scale is STUCK!!! It has only moved a pound in two weeks! I've been faithfully counting points and I'm stuck! We started walking again tonight, I hope it helps!

My weight loss isn't very noticable yet, but Ted had to buy new belts, and now needs new pants! I hate that men lose weight faster than women!!!

WIll somebody please make the scale move down????

Great job, everyone!! Thanks for inspiring me!
Holly

Congratulations to everyone!!
It's been a long time since I've posted on the Wish board.
I've stopped weighing myself every week, I just hop on the scale when I'm feeling thin. :D
I've lost 1/2 pound since the last time I posted, which is fine by me. I'm down 20.5 with 9.5 to go. I can't wait to get to goal and start maintaining.

Good luck to everyone this week!!

I have to buy some new clothes for a new job, and I found out that I'm 2 sizes smaller. To say the least, I was pleased. I did drink a Coke today (oops), but I did exercise. I'm setting my goals in 10 pound increments, and I'm only 2 pounds away from my next goal. YEAH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter