WISH Check-in week of 6-22-02

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok WISHers it is Monday again!! So how is everyone doing!! I know this is summer and the WISH board and check in are going to be very slow!! WHere is everyone??

Well maybe we need to do something to liven things up around here....song and dance maybe....a contest...a health fact posted every week....what will it take to get you all in the mood to stick with it and check-in??

Well this week I lost 1.5 lbs. Not really sure how but I will take it!! I am going to try really hard to to stick to my points this week. I have only been doing that it I don't see something else I would like to eat!! So I promise to be better this week.

Wander over and check out the weekly challenge!! They tend to be fun and you never know what you will find.

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Remember to drink your water everyone!! It is getting really hot and you don't want to risk dehydration!! The more time you spend doing any kind of exertion.excercise...weeding the garden walking outside.....and the hotter it is the more water you need.

Also remember your sunblock!! The sun is wicked and when you least expect it you have a good burn.

Be careful everyone and be safe this summer!!

Who is having a fourth of July Picnic and what kind of healthy foods will be there??

I am sure we are cooking out.....not sure of the menu yet!!

Have a great week and
Happy WISHing everyone!!
HOlly

Good job, wovenwonder and Jiminy!!! I gained 0.2 this week, which wasn't bad considering the difficult time I had eating correctly this week. I just started a new job, so I hope to be able to figure out a schedule now so I can go to the same meeting every week.

I gained two pounds, just over the week-end. My DH was away, the baby was sick, so I ate everything I could find. But, I am working on getting my control back. I've already gone through 2 glasses of water!!

Well...I got on the scale today and disappointed myself again. I am hoping in the next couple of weeks to get this under control...that 4 pounds I lost 2 weeks ago...well I gained that and 4 more!!!!! YIKES! I am attributing some of this to some medicine that I started back in March and I talked to my doctor about the water retention and they are changing me to something else. I truly think that water retention is killing me!!!! And these pills are giving me many many cravings - it really stinks. And that is when I started gaining more weight back. So once I start on those new pills - in 2 more weeks - we'll see how much I improve. I also have not been able to work out in the last 2 weeks due to my schedule so I am able to go back tonight and get started on that again!!!!!

Have a great week everyone!

Well guys, I am back again. I have done okay keeping off what I have lost while I was gone - Gained back 2 pounds, but that still leaves me 9 pounds lighter than I started at. (not bad for 3 months)

I have joined WW online and hope that helps.

I just started back on WW on 6/17 and I lost 3.8#'s my first week! Now I just need to work exercise into my plan.

Hi all. I'm teaching at Vacation Bible School this week and will miss my weigh-in.

But I wanted to share a cool thing:

Target has shorts on sale for $6.88 so I went to see if I could fit into them. The XL was too big and so I bought size L!!!!!!!

Tues: I'm starting again. I signed up at Curves got weighed (150lbs) & measured. I'm going to start NOW. My anniversary is at the end of July. I want to be 142 by then! I did one round of the machines at Curves then came home & biked for 25 minutes. Thurs I go back to Curves for my first real appointment!

Wed: 30 min walk/jog, Yesterday I ate too much chocolate. Dh suggested that the two of us go on a Smart One's diet. I did this last year for several months & was successful. On the positive side: NO COOKING. Dh and I will be eating cereal or eggs with fruit for breakfast and Smart Ones for the rest of our meals. For desert we'll be eating fudgsicles or Smart Ones desert. Our teens can eat sandwiches, salads, pizza etc. On the downside: I ate that way for 5months last year & I'm tired of it! I'd love to be 142 lbs by the end of July!

Thurs: biked 2 miles to Curves, did my 30 min,got bike to ride back home & chain broke. I couldn't fix it. I ended up walking my bike home. Got in more exercise than I had anticipated. Yesterday did good with Smart Ones but in the evening I started eating chocolate candy. At that point I went for a walk to redirect myself. Thankfully, it worked!I hope the damage wasn't too bad.

Jane,
It sounds like you're doing great and have amazing willpower! Just be careful not to burn yourself out eating only Smart Ones. That sounds like a great way to jump-start your weight loss, but make sure to slowly add in some regular meals if you plan to continue losing weight more long-term. :)

Ead79, Thanks for your post! However, my willpower isn't so good! I've gained 12lbs this year after losing 34lbs last year. I've just now gotten determined enough to stay on program. I was running out of clothes to wear. My size 8s & 10s no longer fit. I am eating real foods too, but it sure helps having those Smart Ones around to mix it up with. For instance today I had cereal with a banana for breakfast, turkey sandwich with steamed fresh asparagus for lunch (fudgsicles instead of Snickers bars for desert) & Smart Ones with sherbet & fruit for dinner. Now, if I don't touch anymore food at the movies tonight, I'll have stayed on program! Best wishes on your Disney wedding to be!

Hi Everyone!

I have not posted in a while. I am from the slow, but steady loser group. However, since before XMAS I have lost a about 26 pounds and am down two sizes! YEAH! I would like to lose 10 more pounds by labor day! My goal is to be at a really good weight for DISCON so I won't cringe at the pictures (OK! I will still cringe, I take horrible pictures, but at least I won't have extra chins!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter