WISH CHeck-IN Week of 6-3

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday Morning WISHers!!!!!!! Sorry that this is not as early as normal but it has been really busy here!!!! Well the weekend was sooo hectic but I did ok!! Usually I weigh in on Friday but was unable to so I weighed in today later than normal and the scale says I am dow 1.25 pounds.woooohooooooo.....may not be much movement next time since I am still going to stick to Fridays as my weigh in day but hey I will take what I can get!!!

How was everyones weekend??
Welcome to all the new WIShers!!!!!

So how did Everyone do this week??

Congrats to Charlie on making his goal last week!!!! Way to go Charlie!!!!!

Come on WISHers let's show them how to be motivated!!!!!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

Well I was up 1 lb. this week...and I know exactly why. Thank you Mother Nature :)

Am not letting it get me discouraged though...I know what I ate and didn't fool myself in my journal. It just happens. The next couple of weeks are going to me tough -- 2 weddings, 5 graduations, 3 birthday parties, and a shower. I have my glove box emptied and ready for healthy snacks!

Good luck to everyone this week.

The scale is moving AGAIN!!! YAY!!!

Two more pounds for me for a total of 20 pounds!

It was a tough weekend because yesterday was TEd's birthday. What's a birthday without cake.... AND we went out to dinner. Well.... I must have done something right! I'm just happy the scale isn't stuck anymore!

Keep it up, everyone! Or should I say, "Get it down!"

Congratulations everyone!
I'm down another 1/2 pound this week. That makes 21 pounds gone, 9 pounds to go. :)

I finally got past my plateau point - at least for now. I lost 2.2 lbs this week for a total of 25.4 lbs lost. I have 10 lbs to go - wow that seemed so impossible when I started and now it really seems feasible!!

Have a great week everyone!

If I can "do it" then you can "do it".:)

Keep up the good work!

I lost 2 more pounds last week.

I started 3/21/02.

So that's: 268-> 261-> 255-> 251->246->242->240->237->235->232->230->228

My goal was 230. (or until my love handles disappeared)

I am following my NS diet but replacing their food with "normal" food. This diet has taught me to eat less. Instead of eating 4 hamburgers I'll have one. I also now eat tons of fruit and veggies. (never did that before)(I should have listened to my mother long ago)

I am now in exercise mode. I need to tone up my body. I run in place everynight for 15 min. and do basic stuff like sit-ups, push-ups,etc. (I'm not killing myself, just taking it easy)

I FEEL GREAT!

I love(d) my www.nutrisystem.com diet.

Have a GREAT week!

Let's do it!

Way to go everyone!!!! Everyone is doing great Keep up the great work!!! Half the battle is being conscious of what you put in your mouth!!!! And making the effort to have it be something good for you or at least moderation in things that are not!!!! See everyone Monday for the newest!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter