WISh Check-in Week of 7-1

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
GOOD Monday Morning WISHers!! Can you beleive it is July already!!! What a crazy summer this has been. I have lots to do so I will make this on short!!

I lost 1.25 this week!! I am at my altime low so this is when I tend to sabatoge myself so lets see how I do.

We have a big food holiday coming up this week. Lets think healthy food and moderation shall we!!

Remember to drink your water. It is hot out there and we do not want any of you to dehydrate.

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!!!

What does everyone have planned for the fourth?? We are making homemade icecream!!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

Hey All!

I lost 2 pounds last week! YEAH! That is a big loss for me, I am the half pound to pound time loser. I just keep telling myself that it took me a while to get here and I should not expect to get to my goal overnight.

My new goal is 10 pounds by Labor Day (I started on this one about 2 weeks ago) and I have 7.5 to go. I find the small goals seem to be motivating to me!

Have a great holiday!

I lost 3lbs last week on Atkins. We're going out of town for the holiday weekend. I plan on sticking with Atkins the best I can, but not feeling too guilty when I don't! My goal for next week's check-in might be to just stay the same and not gain.

Debbie

I remained the same - I'll take it. I have found, though, that I have started having cravings for salads. It's weird, but great. Usually I crave brownies, but after low-carbing for the past few months, I want Wendy's BLT chicken salad or a tuna salad from Jerseys Mike's subs. YUMM!! I'm getting the tuna salad tomorrow night.

You're all doing so great! I stayed the same this week. I'm continuing to workout at Curves 3 X a week. I bike to & from the center. On the other two days I walk/jog. I ate ice cream this week so I know why I haven't lost any weight!

Hi losers! I wasn't able to go weigh-in this week... too much busyness.

We walked in the Firecracker 5K yesterday. We're going to do one in September and try to run 1/2 of it (in bits and pieces).

Hello everyone! Way to go losers!!! I didn't get a chance to go to WW again this week (man, this new work schedule is killing me--I'm at work too late to go to any meetings), but I finally found a meeting time that will work for me. I think I'm going to start going on Fridays at 8:30 am at a different location that is on my way to work. I had a motivational lapse, but I have decided that being thin for my wedding (12/13/03) really is very important to me. Plus, I'd love to be thin every other day too. ;) Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter