WISH Clipart 30-70 pounds not showing

Pin Wizard

<font color=deeppink>I now have a new favorite at
Is there a reason clipart between 30 and 70 pounds isn't showing in signatures? Even on the thread housing all those banners, they aren't visible. Just the address is there. I tried asking on the Techie board and was referred here.

Thanks!

I notice they are saved as .bmp.
I see them without a problem in the thread, but not in your siggie.

I am not certain how to make the change, but will check into what can be done to have them saved as either .gif or .jpg images.

Congratulations on the 55 pounds! Gone forever!

The images are fine, but there's a typo in the filename in your signature.

Try deleting the one in your signature and pasting the correct path in again. :)

Thanks!

That is too strange. I don't see them in the thread where they're all housed. I used to see it in my signature but not in a couple weeks. I'll try changing it later. Muchos gracias! :)

I copied and pasted that address in my signature. No luck. :( Went back to the thread with all banners and still can't see any there between 30 and 70. In that thread it says no need to do any img. I took that out, and it automatically put in url. :( Got rid of url and replaced it with img. No luck. :(

I went back and changed it to bmp. I still can't see it.

Were they changed in the last couple weeks some time? Until then I had no trouble seeing 55 pounds in my siggie.

:teeth: nothing like barging in on a conversation :) i noticed this post is still alive, so hope you don't mind I moved to the technical board for deeper more intense HELP!

LOL! I originally posted a thread asking about it on the Tech board and was referred to the WISH board mods.

I am seeing your 55 pound clippie.

Do you not see it in your siggie?

What browser are you using. I am thinking at this point it is the browser that cannot see the clipart.

Keep in mind that DISboard signature guidelines only allow a maximum of 3 images in your signature. You have 6 images, consisting of two non DISboard smilies, Two Photos, 1 clipart, and 1 WISH.

You can find guidelines at the top of the tech board. Also, reminders went out on all boards just a couple of days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter