• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish Cruise for Two Adults - Should We Keep It?

I was worried based on all the reports, but I logged in at midnight on platinum booking days and was able to book Palo brunch for 2 people on both the 3-day and 4-day of our BTB in January. Also got an Enchante brunch and a Palo dinner.

I was worried based on all the reports, but I logged in at midnight on platinum booking days and was able to book Palo brunch for 2 people on both the 3-day and 4-day of our BTB in January. Also got an Enchante brunch and a Palo dinner.

As a first time cruiser who's window recently opened up for two, I literally couldn't get any dining reservations, so that sucks.

I guess I need to be a repeat cruiser to be able to get something special

I just booked an excursion on the app for my cruise in 2 months.. I wanted to see if it told you when you get charged, and it just automatically added it

Did my CC just get charged or do they charge you on the ship? Can't online check in until nov

I just booked an excursion on the app for my cruise in 2 months.. I wanted to see if it told you when you get charged, and it just automatically added it

Did my CC just get charged or do they charge you on the ship? Can't online check in until nov
you won't be charged until the sailing.

Personally I would keep the reservation. Each persons reviews are that personal to that person. My likes/dislikes shouldn’t change a person’s opinion or decisions. All I can do is give my opinion. With that said. I was on the 2nd sailing of The Wish, the DVC sailing, and it was just my mom & I (a mom/daughter vacation). Anyway we loved the stateroom, loved 1923 & Arendelle & Marceline Market. We also enjoyed the adult spaces- Cove Cafe was a favorite. The areas we were disappointed with was the lack of mid-ship elevators (mom uses a cane so it was a hike for her) & The Avengers restaurant. Nothing against The Avengers but I was underwhelmed. With that all said I am booked on another cruise on The Wish next September and that will be my 7th DCL cruise (on 3 ships). A I said before- each person’s review is their opinions. You have to be happy with your decision in the end.

Personally I would keep the reservation. Each persons reviews are that personal to that person. My likes/dislikes shouldn’t change a person’s opinion or decisions. All I can do is give my opinion. With that said. I was on the 2nd sailing of The Wish, the DVC sailing, and it was just my mom & I (a mom/daughter vacation). Anyway we loved the stateroom, loved 1923 & Arendelle & Marceline Market. We also enjoyed the adult spaces- Cove Cafe was a favorite. The areas we were disappointed with was the lack of mid-ship elevators (mom uses a cane so it was a hike for her) & The Avengers restaurant. Nothing against The Avengers but I was underwhelmed. With that all said I am booked on another cruise on The Wish next September and that will be my 7th DCL cruise (on 3 ships). A I said before- each person’s review is their opinions. You have to be happy with your decision in the end.
Thank you! Hearing many positive reviews we are going to keep the sailing. We sail on the 9/25/23 sailing, and I think this maybe more of an adult sailing due to school being in Session. So if the adult areas are really crowded, we will just roll with it. We want to check the Wish off of our list. I think we will have a great time.

Thank you! Hearing many positive reviews we are going to keep the sailing. We sail on the 9/25/23 sailing, and I think this maybe more of an adult sailing due to school being in Session. So if the adult areas are really crowded, we will just roll with it. We want to check the Wish off of our list. I think we will have a great time.
You’ll love it, it’s a beautiful ship, and it’s Disney - so it’s going to be a great time. I would only hesitate to recommend it to someone who has never sailed DCL, because presently the other 4 ships are just a small notch above on service and food, but the Wish will get there in no time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter