Wish debarkation breakfast?

Cheburashka

Momketeer
Does the Wish follow the pattern of debarkation breakfast being at the final night's restaurant?

Does the Wish follow the pattern of debarkation breakfast being at the final night's restaurant?
Yes, although the app may not always show the correct restaurant. When we did the MV, originally the app showed use as having debarkation breakfast in 1923, while our final dinner was in Arendell. At some point in the cruise it updated to show the correct breakfast location

Strange.. we did not. Our last dinner was in the Marvel restaurant and debarkation breakfast was in Arendelle.
Well that's a bummer because I requested a dining rotation partially with my debarkation breakfast location in mind.

Even stranger.....we had last dinner in 1923 and debark breakfast in 1923.

MJ
I had wondered if maybe they just weren't using all three restaurants that morning so we were put with a different rotation...? Did anyone have breakfast in Marvel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter