WISH Exercise Challenge September 2004

I would like to join as well! I have totally fallen off my workout schedule :( and I need some motivation! I will sign up for 1000 minutes.

Thanks so much for organizing this challenge! What a great idea!

Oh, I hope it isn't too late to join. I didn't get a chance to get on the boards last night. I want to sign up for 1000 minutes. I have been off track for a long time now and it is time to get myself back in gear.

Please add me to the 1000 minute challenge. I signed up last month but a lot of life got in my way!! Thanks for putting this together and I look forward to the motivation your thread provides!! Thanks again for all the time you put into this!
~~Beth
:flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

Alright. I'm checking in this morning. I did 45 minutes this morning.

45/1155

Can I join too??
I had a start date of Sept 1st to get seriously back on track
I will do the 1000 minutes

Its been a while since I've been on the WISH - but I hope to gain inspiration from all of you again!

First day of the new challenge!! I did 3 Mile WATP and arm weights....65 minutes in all!!! I also bowl every Wednesday night...so that is just a bonus for me!

Hi! :wave2: Could you put me in the Sept. challenge, Rae Ann? My goal is 1000 minutes of exercise. Today I walked for 36, so I'm on my way! :Pinkbounc

Erin

I'm checking in for the first time on our September thread. I did 32 minutes of a Firm cardio work out this morning. That makes me 32/1000. Woohoo!!!

Let's get fired up everyone and make this a great month for exercise.

Sheree - I see you beat me posting for today. You know what an inspirtaion you are! WTG girlie on your great start for our challenge!!!!

Rae Ann - we so much appreciate all your hard work on last month's challenge and on this month's as well. I know a lot of hard work goes into keeping track of a challenge and you are doing and have done such a great job! Thanks!!

Okay.....I'm in for 1000 minutes
Didn't do the August Challenge but I really want to try hard for September.....I will be behind since I don't think I will get any excercise in today at all.....:(
But tomorrow is a new day! I will have to double up on a few days!

Thank you so much for having these challenges....great way to keep us all motivated!

day #1

85 minute walk on the beach this morning.

Storming now so that looks like that could be it for today

July:cheer2:

i hurt my ankle so i only walked 1 mile today (15 mins) I will try to walk 1 mile again later but i will see how i feel

so as of now 15/1000

I did 3 weight circuits, glider, and treadmill for a total of 135/1000. Thanks RaeAnn for all your hardwork.
Beth

For some reason, I always feel a surge of motivation in September. A new challenge off to a great start: 60 minutes today!:cheer2:

I started this Challenge with 40 minutes today! Let's hope I can keep that pace up. ;)

Hi Rae Ann and all fellow challengers!!:wave: :wave:

Thanks so much for organizing this month's challenge. :D :D

I walked this evening so 40/960.........On my way.......:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Please add 38 minutes to my total. Slow start but something at least. I also am going to do the 195 I didn't get done in Aug. so I can have both clippies. I was so close and on track until a virus got the best of me for 3 days. Thanks raeAnn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter