• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish Maiden Voyage | July 14-19, 2022

You are absolutely correct! We were on the Inaugural Alaska Cruise on the Disney Wonder in 2011. the ship had sailed many other destinations but this was the first time to Alaska! A Maiden Voyage is the first cruise for a new ship with paying passengers. Aloha, Karen and Ron

So excited to actually be able to say I'm sailing on the Disney Wish MV!!! I'm platinum but had to wait until Thursday. Had a few technical issues - logged in early and kept refreshing screen but wasn't until after I logged out and logged back in at 8:05am EDT that I was actually able to see the early bookings and by then, the MV was sold out. I was told to keep trying throughout the day and at 12:07am, I guess a couple of rooms were released and I was able to snag an OV (8C) GTY. I still can't believe that we made it on but feeling so very lucky. My name is Mary and I'll be traveling with my Mom, Carol. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and planning over the next year. :)

I'm hoping once we get closer to the sailing that they'll release some sort of rough itinerary of activities so we can plan a meetup or two before we board. If not, I'll do my best to keep the thread updated day of sailing until we get out of cell range so hopefully we can figure something out.

I just saw this thread by accident - for some reason I seldom click on these threads on top of the page

We're so excited to be on the MV and I'll be happy to meet some/all of you fellow DIS'ers cruising

Anyway, please add me to the list - It'll be me, DW and DD15 (16 when it sails) - CAT 4C - Deck 6

Last edited:

Extremely excited about being on our first Maiden Voyage! Please add us to the list 🙋‍♀️ It will be myself (Jamie), DH (David), DS (Tyler 12) room number is 6610👍

Is it June 9, 2022 yet?! Lots more details being released this week on some of the experiences on the Wish. Can not wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter