• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish Nursery

Can anyone confirm that the nursery is open on the Wish?

Commenting to see if someone can answer this.

Also, are there little bathrooms in the nursery?
My 2.5er is fully potty trained but since under 3 won’t be able to do the kids club.

I talked with a employee that works in the kids zone and they said the Nursery is open!

How difficult is it to get nursery reservations on the Wish?

Our family does not have any DCL status. Do we stand a chance for a Summer 2023 cruise date?

Does anyone know the cost for the nursery on the Wish? We are sailing on the Wish in February, 2023. First cruise with our son who will be 15 months old

Yes nursery is open on the WISH. You can make the reservations online when you do your port adventures. It is $9 an hour. You can go in that first day and see everything for yourself and meet some of the staff during Open House hours. You can fill out the paperwork and get your magic band and drawstring bag for anything your child might need. Label anything that is put into the bag each trip. After that you will drop off your child to a CM at the entrance and pick them up at same place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter