Wish Pre purchase photos

deltadinah

Mouseketeer
The pre purchase option on our upcoming Wish cruise is sold out for day 1, but available on day 2. The price is the same, so can i assume this means you will still get the photos from Day 1 or does the package only start at Day 2. I am hoping this is their way of controlling the number of pre purchases sold but you still get full cruise photos. anyone come across this previously?

The pre purchase option on our upcoming Wish cruise is sold out for day 1, but available on day 2. The price is the same, so can i assume this means you will still get the photos from Day 1 or does the package only start at Day 2. I am hoping this is their way of controlling the number of pre purchases sold but you still get full cruise photos. anyone come across this previously?
Same thing happened to us on the Wonder and then my family on the Fantasy this summer - it is all the same. Some database issue that caps the number of reservations I suspect. Just go ahead and do Day 2.

Thanks! That was my thoughts too. I am going to book and if it doesn't work out, it can be adjusted.
I usually buy prints. Do they still offer those once you are on board and can price i have paid be adjusted?

Thanks! That was my thoughts too. I am going to book and if it doesn't work out, it can be adjusted.
I usually buy prints. Do they still offer those once you are on board and can price i have paid be adjusted?
I would like to piggy back on this question! I’m trying to decide if I should buy the photo package or just individual photos. It would help to know how much individual photos are while onboard. I have only sailed Carnival cruise line where photos taken are found along the walls in the photo area And available for sale.

We have purchased the digital package in advance five times. Once, on a 3-night cruise, we cancelled because the quantity of pictures didn’t feel worth the cost. Because the digital package includes copyrights, we have used them on social media, printed many at home, and had some professionally printed as well. I have never done a cost comparison, but this works for us.

8x10 photos were approximately $20 or $21 each. I've also bought that 10 and 15 photo package on shorter cruises.

Can anyone share pricing info for the photo packages? We'll be on a 7-night cruise on the Magic, if that makes a difference.
Are we able to purchase when our excursion booking window opens?

I just looked for October Wish 4 day and the prices are:
10 print package---149.95
15 print package---199.95
Photo Book ---139.95 pre-cruise 149.95 onboard
Photo unlimited ---194.95 pre-cruise 229.95 onboard

I just looked for October Wish 4 day and the prices are:
10 print package---149.95
15 print package---199.95
Photo Book ---139.95 pre-cruise 149.95 onboard
Photo unlimited ---194.95 pre-cruise 229.95 onboard
Oooh thank you!!
Does "photo unlimited" mean all of the digital files?

I had the same issue pop up - so I signed up for Day 2 as well.

It didn’t charge me when I booked - is this going to be like an excursion where it is reflected on your account later?

Haven’t cruised since pre-pandemic when it worked differently!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter