• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish Questions?

meremac

DIS Veteran
Hey all. Just confirmed yesterday that, barring any flight delays or positive COVID tests (fingers crossed), I'll be on Sunday's test cruise. If there's anything that hasn't been answered here already by previous testers, ask away and I'll try to investigate for you!

How much room (inches/centimeters) is there between the floor and the underside of the bed? I’m trying to decide what suitcases to bring and want to make sure what we bring will fit under the bed.

I’d love to hear more about what they are doing with the “Luna” space and “Hero zone”. Feel like I haven’t seen either in any of the youtube videos.

Also would love to hear what MDR food u liked and didn’t like. We all know with the old ships there were some universally beloved dishes (Mmm grand mariner soufflé) and some definite misses (ugh that lobster conchiglie), so with all new restaurants I feel lost!

I'd love to know what the Enchante dessert tasting consists of.
It does not appear that this will be offered for the test cruise. I'm not sure that any of the adult restaurants will be available. I'll keep you updated though!

It does not appear that this will be offered for the test cruise. I'm not sure that any of the adult restaurants will be available. I'll keep you updated though!
Lame. Whatever you can find is great though, if nothing, I appreciate the effort anyway.

Live stream 24/7 😉. Just kidding….maybe. Anywhos, any pictures of the concierge 1 bedroom (if feasible) would be much appreciated.

I’d love to hear more about what they are doing with the “Luna” space and “Hero zone”. Feel like I haven’t seen either in any of the youtube videos.

Also would love to hear what MDR food u liked and didn’t like. We all know with the old ships there were some universally beloved dishes (Mmm grand mariner soufflé) and some definite misses (ugh that lobster conchiglie), so with all new restaurants I feel lost!
One blog said Luna would be used for adult themed activities in the evenings.

Hey all. Just confirmed yesterday that, barring any flight delays or positive COVID tests (fingers crossed), I'll be on Sunday's test cruise. If there's anything that hasn't been answered here already by previous testers, ask away and I'll try to investigate for you!
How do I a get a reservation at the rainforest? Is it part of a spa experience too--for example if I reserve a massage, will I get to spend time in the rainforest too? Any and all information about this experience will be helpful!

Is any food served in the evening anywhere besides room service, three main venues, and the QS Mickey and Friends options? For example, Marceline Market or any of the lounges having any sort of 'pop up' food?

Thanks

For my wife's sanity, can you please get the dimensions of the stateroom door plaque and the distance from the top & bottom of the door. She found on on IG, but it didn't give the width x height of the plaque itself nor the distances from the top/bottom of the plaque to the top/bottom of the door.

She always does a door decoration and she had a great wreath design for our 22JUL Wish sailing...but the door plaque is different.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter