WISH RunDisney/Events/Competition Forum

PCFriar80

DIS Veteran
Hi -
I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the "WISH RunDisney/Events/Competition" Forum
Most of the the threads have NA as last update and the first page threads are over 8 months old? Can't get to the most current updates.
Thanks!

Hi -
I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the "WISH RunDisney/Events/Competition" Forum
Most of the the threads have NA as last update and the first page threads are over 8 months old? Can't get to the most current updates.
Thanks!
It appears that "WISH" and "runDisney" are separate forums now. If you click on the WISH forum, any threads that only had to do with runDisney have been moved to the runDisney forum. That's what makes the N/A in update column.

It appears that "WISH" and "runDisney" are separate forums now. If you click on the WISH forum, any threads that only had to do with runDisney have been moved to the runDisney forum. That's what makes the N/A in update column.

Thanks! I totally missed that. For some reason it was showing up on the main page of forums, but I was able to back into it somehow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter