Wish Table Requests With Adjoining Rooms

HairyChest

DIS Veteran
We are planning a Disney Wish sailing and wanted to know which table requests you guys go for usually?

We have 2 adjoining rooms booked and linked so I’m assuming we will be seated together for dinner. However, we would like a private table AND be close to the stage. Since we have two rooms and each room can only choose 1 request, is it wise to request “private table” on one reservation and “close to stage” on the other reservation, or would that split us up?

I know requests are not guaranteed but I wonder if having two different requests splits the party up.

We are planning a Disney Wish sailing and wanted to know which table requests you guys go for usually?

We have 2 adjoining rooms booked and linked so I’m assuming we will be seated together for dinner. However, we would like a private table AND be close to the stage. Since we have two rooms and each room can only choose 1 request, is it wise to request “private table” on one reservation and “close to stage” on the other reservation, or would that split us up?

I know requests are not guaranteed but I wonder if having two different requests splits the party up.
Generally, if you have two requests on anything that can have options, neither will be granted, as DCL has no way of knowing which is more important.

I don't know if they would split up the two reservations if one requests one thing and the other requests something different.

What's the combined party size? Both rooms might be at their own table together if the group is large enough.

As has been mentioned, two separate requests (for anything really) can either lead to none or to one being selected that isn't the priority for you. Since reservations are tied together, having only one cabin put in a request will affect both rooms since they move together. So I'd have only one room put in the request and decide which of those two criteria are the most important or specify that, e.g., We'd like a private table. If it is also then possible to seat us close to the stage, that would be nice. Or something to that effect. Making it clear that a private table is the priority and the second is a nice-to-have (or vice versa, depending on what is actually important for you).

I will say that the stage is so nice in Arendelle that you can get a view from almost anywhere. It's in the middle of the room and the actors use all the space. The actors also go around the restaurant so you can get photos with them. I would say that your chances of being at your own table is probably pretty high. We are a party of 4 and have been seated at our own table for 3 cruises. You are pretty close together so on one cruise a woman with 3 children was seated within 24 inches so we talked to her quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter