Wish Trip World Passport Trip to California and DL

Bill,

Just thought I would try and reply a tip for your upcoming trip since you have provided so much for disney world.
We live about 35 minutes away from Great America so we practically live there with our season passes. We sometimes get our heat wave in September when the kids go back to school but it is usually good weather in Santa Clara. Great America is only open on weekends in September. The Nick Cafe is a good place to eat with pizza, roast beef, hamburgers and you can sit inside and watch nick cartoons all around you. If your party needs to rest then try the kids lost and found room inside of the kidsville. It is used as a changing room, feeding room, lost and found room, and they have water and a microwave in there.
I am not sure if you had this theme park also available for you but there is a theme park called Gilroy Gardens which is 30 minutes away from Great America and they are both bought by the same company but this theme park is REALLY beautiful! Your 5 year old daughter would LOVE it. It is geared towards kids 12 and under they say. If you could fit that park in then it would be well worth it. We like Gilroy Gardens better than Great America but we have a 4 and 6 year old but if we had a teenager then we would choose Great America.
Ok, enough of my long post here. Hope this helps a little.

Thanks so much for your tips Nicole! I will check into it. I am kind of bummed because we won't get to stay with my niece in LA after all, so I need to find lodging there.

Blessings

Bill

Bill,
In LA, which area do you want to stay? We have always stayed at the knotts berry farm resort in Buena Park. It is right next to knotts berry farm and not extra for a view of the park(mostly the ghost rider roller coaster is all you can see) but it is fun to hear all of the excitement. If you also get a higher floor then you can see the disneyland fireworks. We have payed as low as 59.00 to stay there. Very clean and safe hotel. You can also get a snoppy room where it is all decorated in the peanuts art work and snoppy comes to the room to tuck you in and visit! You also see snoppy around the hotel alot. They have a gym, washer and dryer, huge outdoor pool. The workers are FRIENDLY! They know us from coming so much...lol Parking is 10.00 for your full stay. They have a good bakery and the best chicken just in less than a 5 minute walk thru the hotel lot. Walgreens across the street. Starbucks down the block. Also a good resturant with a buffet breakfast ever day(little pricey but good) Free disneyland shuttle too. Well, I guess I sold this place enough. Hope you find a place! All the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter