WISH weight loss thread -- 2007! ADD YOUR WEIGHT LOSS NOW SO WE CAN GET A GRAND TOTAL

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Okay gang, we are two hours away from 2007 and I thought it would be great to see how much weight all of our DISers can lose in a year. It is pretty simple and no matter what program you follow you can participate. You can weigh in weekly, bi-weekly or monthly if you choose. All you have to do is take the loss or gain posted before yours; add or subtract your gain or loss and post the final number.

So for EXAMPLE, I weigh in on Tuesday, I lost 2 pounds. WISH 2007 loss is 2 pounds. Jimmy weighs in and loses 3.2 pounds. New WISH 2007 loss is 5.2. Sally weighs in and gains 1 pound, the new WISH 2007 loss is 4.2, etc. etc. etc.

So who is game? Once you have your first weigh in for 2007 feel free to post and then we can build from there. It will be interesting to see at the end of the year how much weight a community can lose!

Onward and downward we go! Here's to reaching our goals in 2007!

here is to the near year, and the new us... i have lost with out dieting or trying 40lbs, now ive gained 5 of that... i will wiegh once a week Friday morning will be the day

:wave: Hi bambii! Nice to see you back again. My your boys have grown!! Here's to a new year and a new "us".

I'm in! I have been a yo-yo dieter and yo-yo WISHER for years. NO MORE! This is the year of joy, change and success for me! I will weigh in on Wednesdays (WW meetings).

Just did my initial weigh in :sad2:. I knew it was bad but oh boy have I got my work cut out for me. I WILL have a loss to add to our thread next Monday.

Hi tiggerlover!

Thanks for starting this.....I'm game.

We are all going to so ROCK in 2007! Woo hoo!

I'm in... I've got a LOT to lose so I have a lot of potential for loss... hope I can help the numbers. I weighed this morning and I'll be weighing in weekly.

Count me in!! I dont weigh in till saturday so hopefully I will be able to post a loss for us.

Onward and downward!

Well I am a newbie to this part of the boards but I'll join. I weigh in at WW on Wednesday so I will return w/my weight then. It's my first week so I doubt that I will post a loss but from here on in I hope too.princess:

Woo Hoo.....looks like we are generating interest, I am so excited! I can't wait to see our numbers grow. It would be really cool if we could get enough interest to lose 2007 pounds in 2007!!!!

What about those of us who cannot weight and judge our weight loss my pants size? :(

I'm new here, but I would like to join too. I have no support here at home and would love to lose it with the help of some fellow DISers!

Count me in here! I'm officially weighing in tomorrow, but will weigh in on Mondays after this week. Onward and downward!

I'd love to join! I will add my initial weight tomorrow. :)

Debbie -- THANK YOU for starting this! FANTASTIC! i'm here and i just stepped on the scale today and saw i'm up 6 lbs from the holidays! so since this is a 2007 year 'challenge' per say, i'll count that as my start point and hopefully those first 3-4 or maybe 5 lbs will melt away quickly!!

What about those of us who cannot weight and judge our weight loss my pants size? :(

Lindsay -- i think your judgement by your pants size would be appropriate -- if you are like me, no one will be a harder critic than yourself :rolleyes1 I have always found that a size in jeans is about 8-10 pounds for me. i'm not sure if that would hold true for you, but maybe somewhere to start? and i'm going to research and see if i can figure out who made the offical WISH clippies and see about getting a 'size' one -- thank you for asking :flower3:

Unfortunately my start weight is going to be 263. I was shocked when I got on the scale. But that's just more losses to add to the total, right? I am so glad I'm not the only one out there!

Great idea Tiggerlover. I'd love to join you all. My starting weight is 198.2, and this week I'll weigh in on saturday. My weigh days vary with my day off each week, but I'll definitely check in. Onward and downward for us, onward and upward with our total loss!!!!!!

I would love to join in with this. I weighed myself this morning! :scared: So I will post my weight loss next Tues! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter