'Wish you were Here'....

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
So....we've taken the plunge and re-arranged our April 2021 fly drive for August 2021 (already re-arranged from May 2020....
😢
).
None of us know what's in store for us regarding COVID but hoping things might be more settled towards the end of the year.
The good news is that we've been able to take advantage of the WDW 'Wish You were Here' promotion and are now staying at Carribean Beach Resort for less than it was costing us to stay at POP......
🥰
and the flights are costing us the same
😃

I know the weather is going to be hot and unpredictable but my daughter is a teaching assistant so we're, pretty much, stuck with April or August (I'm a nurse and can't take time off over Christmas/New Year)
Now, the 'icing on the cake' would be if a form of Dining Plan is re-introduced but I'm not holding my breath....
🤣

Anyone have any views on Carribean Beach?

We stayed at CBR for couple of nights last New Year for the first time and loved it. We were near the new Riviera Resort so it was super handy for the Skyliner which we loved and would heavily influence our decision to stay there again. The room was great although DH thought it was a bit noisy from pipes/air con: can't say I noticed! We also enjoyed the food court and a particularly highlight was Sebastian's Bistro for dinner - liked it so much so that we booked to go back again at the end of our holiday.
Just requested a refund from Aer Lingus for our cancelled flights at the end of this month. Fingers and toes crossed that I can start planning for New Year 2021 in the not too distant future!

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter