~*~Wishes Dessert Party 10/7

Do we think it will be extended any further than this because we arrive in the World on Nov 1st!!! How annoying is that:sad2:
Do we think it will just be a summer thing?

It's True!!!! I just booked for Septemer 9. At first when i called the CM said that she had not heard that it was extended but when I told here that I read that someone just booked it she double checked for me and they were extending it. The first day I wanted was already sold out so be sure to call ASAP!!

What time do you need to get there? Do you need to get there prior to Spectro? I would love to do this when we go the first week of October. Spectro is at 8:00 and Wishes are at 9:00.
I'd do the dessert one night and then view the parade and Wishes from somewhere else another night this way I'll get to compare the views.

I just booked for 9/30. I am soooo excited:yay::yay: This is the first time we are doing fire works due to son being terrified of them before. Plus my whole family are major sweetaholics so this is going to be awesome:dance3: Thanks to OP for letting me know it had been extended:thumbsup2

I just called for Sept 16 and CM said something about it not coming up for that day and she thinks it is because it is probably booked. Is it possible that it is already booked? Or do you think she just did not understand.

I just made reservations for the Dessert Party for October 11th! I'm soooo excited!

:yay: I just got 10/24!! :yay:

The Cast Member I spoke with said they have been extended through 10/31.

Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter