Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and the wait for August continues. See you all again this time tomorrow :badpc:

Argh. Wish August would open up already! I'm sure last Augusts were released in May last year....

August is the only thing standing in my way of booking september! :rotfl::rotfl:

This sure is frustrating. Why can't they just put a note on the web site or at least let the kind folks at the call center know when/if they are taking bookings?

I guess we have no choice but to just keep waiting :bored:

Argh. Wish August would open up already! I'm sure last Augusts were released in May last year....

August is the only thing standing in my way of booking september! :rotfl::rotfl:

I just found a thread on Trip Advsor from last year and it looks like they had the same problem and August didn't open up until June 13 or there abouts.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi..._Fireworks_Dessert_Party-Orlando_Florida.html

We booked for August on May 28th last year. Very frustrating that there is no news at all this year!

:banana::dance3::rotfl::cool1::cheer2:SCORE! Got our party of 7 for my DD's sweet 16th on 8/25! :dance3::yay::woohoo:

Can you tell I'm glad to be done with this, lol!

Could someone do a favor for a crazy person (me)? I'm on my phone and can't pull it up so could soneone make sure September is NOT open yet?? I'm panicking that they opened both together! And I'm at work so I can't call them!

Could someone do a favor for a crazy person (me)? I'm on my phone and can't pull it up so could soneone make sure September is NOT open yet?? I'm panicking that they opened both together! And I'm at work so I can't call them!

As far as I can tell, no September yet DisneyNic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter