• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes dessert party.

THEJOEL

Excited & Overwhelmed
Looking for some advice.
I booked the Wishes Dessert Party for our next trip (4-7-16). Initially when I booked it they were doing assigned seating. I heard that's no longer the case.
When should I get in line for check in to insure a decent table?

I did it a few years ago before price went up and with assigned seating and we got in line an hour before the ressie. Even with assigned seating, I think that was good for us. We are early people anyway and getting in early was easy and we could get settled quickly. So if I were to do it again, I would expect to be in line about an hour before. BTW, we were not the first in line at an hour in advance.
I would highly recommend not to eat dinner. I would recommend a late lunch the day of the party or you won't be able to really take advantage of the offerings.

The report I saw said people were in line 1 hour and 15 minutes early, but didn't get in until an hour before.

I did it a few years ago before price went up and with assigned seating and we got in line an hour before the ressie. Even with assigned seating, I think that was good for us. We are early people anyway and getting in early was easy and we could get settled quickly. So if I were to do it again, I would expect to be in line about an hour before. BTW, we were not the first in line at an hour in advance.
I would highly recommend not to eat dinner. I would recommend a late lunch the day of the party or you won't be able to really take advantage of the offerings.
Yea we are planning to have dessert for dinner....It is a vacation after all.

We were there 2 weeks ago, fireworks were at 8 and they were letting people into the dessert party at 6:45. We arrived around 6:10 and were about 4 family's back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter