Wishes on Nights When Magic Kingdom Closes at 7PM

evanstrouge

Earning My Ears
Howdy All,

Is Wishes fireworks display still performed on nights when the Magic Kingdom Closes at 7:00 pm...If so what time 6:45?...7:00pm?

Thank you!
evan

Is it the night of a party? If so what party? I know I have heard they usually do fireworks later in the evening still not for normal park guests but for the party goers if I am not mistaken.

If it's a MNSSHP or MVMCP night the fireworks will be during the party - after non-party guests are gone.

But you could see them from the monorail resorts in specific locations, not sure if music piped in though.

Sent from my LG-E980 using DISBoards

If it's a MNSSHP or MVMCP night the fireworks will be during the party - after non-party guests are gone.

But you could see them from the monorail resorts in specific locations, not sure if music piped in though.

Sent from my LG-E980 using DISBoards

I'm pretty sure I've read on here that it's still piped in at the Poly beach and the restaurant at the contemporary (Cali grille?)

If MK closes at 7 though it's most likely for the parties (Not so Scary or Very Merry) and that's a hard ticket event that you pay extra for! :)

Yes, if MK closes at 7 from Sept-Dec it is a party and Wishes will not be going on. The special party fireworks will happen mid party (usually at 9:30). You must have a special party ticket to stay in the park to watch them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter