Wishes viewing for wheelchair

Poohbear5

DIS Veteran
Where is a good spot to view Wishes for someone in a wheelchair?
We were not able to secure fastpasses.

Good luck with that. There is no handicapped viewing area like they have for the parades or Illuminations. We used to try for the bridge to Tomorrowland or close to the rose garden, but the rose garden area is now taken for those with FPs. The bridge fills up really fast. Anywhere else, all you see is everyone's butts who are standing in front of you. You could always pay for ADRs at the Dessert party. I've about given up trying to find a spot where I can see from my chair. So we just find a spot behind the castle. You can't see the castle displays from there, but I can still see the fireworks and hear the music. No crowds.

Aftr reading your reply, I tried again to get a fastpass and finally got one!
Do you know if the fastpass area is any easier to view the fireworks from a wheelchair without people standing closely in front of you?

Aftr reading your reply, I tried again to get a fastpass and finally got one!
Do you know if the fastpass area is any easier to view the fireworks from a wheelchair without people standing closely in front of you?

Should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter