WISHes will come true

Scrufsmom

Mouseketeer
Hi to all,

I have looked in on the WISH board for a couple of months now, but I want to tell you all a little something. I decided about a 1 1/2 months ago to join WW. So far I am down 10lbs. Yahoo! But I was also involved in a car accident in May which messed up my knee. Because of this I had been unable to get into a gym to do anything. Recently I have been given the "go ahead" to start a slow regimin at the gym. I am very happy. But with a long look at myself and my future; I decided to make a few "lifestyle changes". One is that I am going to loose 50 lbs, but my goal is to join the WISHWALKERS January 2005. I am so psyched about this that I have asked my mother who is a WW leader to join me.

In reading the boards I have been inspired to make such a goal for myself.......I want to complete this walk with total self-gratification and a personal achievement. I have even started to tell some of my personal friends about my goal. They have even offered to join me at WDW to cheer me on. So this in mind I have a WISH that I will make come true.

Watch me go!!!!!

Love your attitude and look forward to reading your journey downward on the scale!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter