WISH'n for weightloss

I've been feeling pretty good about a ten pound weightloss... but today I received two pictures from Easter in the mail from my sister-in-law. I always thought she liked me :sad2: but they were so awful you can't imagine. While I don't enjoy having my picture taken, I wouldn't say I'm absolutely against it. I've had some really nice photos taken but these are sooo bad, you just wouldn't believe it. :furious: I ordered a yoga workout tape. I used to do yoga and really enjoyed it but I haven't for a few years now and thought it might be a nice way to start back into exercise. :yay: I thought when the pool opened in June I'd take the kids frequently (I love to swim) but the nasty photos have made me rethink that. The woman in those photos should not appear in public. Perhaps I'll put the photos on my refrigerator for incentive but at the moment they seem to be having the opposite effect on me. If this is how I really look I feel pretty hopeless! :sad2:

You're doing AWESOME!!!

Hang in there and don't worry about pictures! You are making a great change in yourself!

Well, it's a new week so I have a new goal 10 pounds in 5 weeks (2 pounds per week). :cheer2:That'll end at my DS's end of year awards ceremony and I hope to look good! :thumbsup2 I have an appointment on Wednesday for a new haircut and possibly color or highlights. In the past, I've been pretty timid about changing my hair but I'm in the mood for a BIG change.:banana: Hopefully it's a change in the right direction.:woohoo: I'm trying to turn a new leaf and take care of myself better (if I don't who will). But in the past I've been rather cheap when it comes to self care. I hope that I can change that and teach my kids by good example. For this week, I'm trying the Special K challenge. I hope it gives my diet a kick-start.

I'm down 12 pounds! Yippe :banana: And I've finally added exercise to the mix this week. I absolutely love my new yoga DVD. I think it's something I can be committed to doing everyday :cheer2: The weight loss has averaged out to 1.5 pounds per week, not fast but at least moving in the right direction! I bought some diet Arizona green tea that I have really enjoyed this week. Creeping along!

Where and how do you sign up for the challenges? :confused3 Someday I hope to have a little challenge banner underneath my name.

bthrsoon said:
Where and how do you sign up for the challenges? :confused3 Someday I hope to have a little challenge banner underneath my name.

I don't know how to post a link, but go to the WISH board (not the journals, the regular WISH board..) and there's a thread labled MAY EXERCISE CHALLENGE....just sign up!! Set a goal and keep track of your minutes....it really is a great motivator!!

By the way, congrats on your losses so far....you are really off to a great start!! Keep it up!!

marie

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1098039
oh, hey, it worked!! i learned something new...cool!! :teeth:

:furious: Last week did not go well. Hopefully, I can get back on track this week. I looked like I was up two pounds today! :furious: Haaaaaa! I'm trying to not freak out :sad2: This will be another stressful week for me but after that I'm off for the summer! :banana: Hopefully that will bring more time to exercise, less stress and better eating habits. Maybe the healthy lifestyle fairy will visit tonight! :rotfl2: One can always hope! ;)

Hi, dont let it get you down, we all have to fall off the 'wagon' sometimes, just get straight back on it & put it down to experience :)
Keep up the good work!

How's it going?? Are you on vacation yet, or about to go?

Have a great week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter