without having to call Disney, how can I find out...

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
how much LOS passes are? When we go in July I will need 2 of them. The rest of us have AP's. We will be there for 10 nights. I was going to get the 10 day world pass from Themeparkland, but they don't sell to the U.S anymore. I think Paramount still does, but who know if they will still be in July.
Anyway, how can I find out or at least get a ball park figure. Thanks!!!

This link will give you all the ticket prices you can choose from. Although if you plan on staying mostly at Disney an AP would be cheaper.

Originally posted by helenabear
This link will give you all the ticket prices you can choose from. Although if you plan on staying mostly at Disney an AP would be cheaper.

The ones that need the LOS pass is my son and his girlfriend. Since my son is leaving for boot camp at the end of the summer, he won't be using it again nor his girlfriend who'll be going back to school. Plus they would want the PAP so they can go to PI everynight, so it would cost more than LOS. Hopefully he can get it will his Military ID too.... My DH and 3 DS and myself have the AP's and I plan on using them ALOT!!!! LOL
Thanks for the link!!!!

You know he can get the Stars and Stripes pass with his mil ID, right? And he has to get it from the SoG office, not from regular Guest Services. And all he needs is his military ID.

It's the military version of the Length of Stay pass. Basically the same thing (same privileges) but a bit cheaper. Ten days/nine nights is $374, vs. $418 for regular advanced purchase. The only catch is that you have to purchase them at the Shades of Green office in the Contemporary, and you MUST have your ID to get 'em.
Also, is your son at a base right now? I know we can usually pick up some discount tickets from ITT, and they often have tickets other people can't get. The base may even have a 10-day hopper.

No, he's not on base now, he doesn't leave until the end of August. After he signs and swears in tho he'll be given a DEP military ID which allows him on bases and in the PX's on such.
I'll have to find out if that will qualify him for the discounted passes.
Thanks for the tips....:D :D :D :D

Once he has an ID, he's good. My DH was able to get all military benefits once he had his "cadet" ID, and I had no problems with my dependent ID. And our first assignment wasn't a base, but we still had no troubles, even when we (Air Force) had to deal with the Army (nearest base) for our stuff. I think my husband even picked up his cadet mil ID from a Marine base!
Have a great time!

From WDWINFO site.....
Armed Forces / DoD Personnel Tickets

The following military personnel are able to purchase admission media at special prices:
Active Duty military and their dependents
Retired Military
Department of Defense employees
Reserved and National Guard
Foreign visiting military
Ticket Prices: Disney offers a 10% discount on tickets, but prices are set by the individual military installation. Tickets may be purchased at military installation ticket offices, the Orlando Navel Training Center and Shades of Green Guest Services. The tickets that are available are One Day, Two Day and Three day (all non hopper) passes, Four day value pass, Five Day Hopper, Six and Seven day All in One, Pleasure Island, and Stars and Stripes Passport (similar to length of stay, but only available at Shades of Green).

With SOG rehab, Contemporary now.

Aren't the Stars and Stripes tickets purchased at the bases the same prices as the SOG/Military ticket prices on the link helenabear posted?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter