Without using numbers , how old are you?

I was just learning to walk when our inspirational treasure, Walt Disney passed away.

Last edited:
When I visited Orlando for the first time, the Magic Kingdom was 3 years young. River Country was our water park! LOL!

this gives us no idea how old you are. You could of visited Orlando for the first time you could of been 50 years old or one year old.

Strange coincidence.

On the day I was born the number one song was:-
UK - Les Paul & Mary Ford - Mockin' Bird Hill
USA - Les Paul & Mary Ford - How High the Moon

ford family

I was born the year 2 instant classic musicals debuted on Broadway 🎭

Gypsy with Ethel Merman
and
The Sound of Music with Mary Martin

I was born during JFK’s presidency, a few months after John Glenn orbited the earth. It is the same year my favorite baseball team, the New York Mets, played their first season.

Some of the top movies that came out the year I was born are The Godfather, The Poseidon Adventure and Deliverance

Minimum wage was $1.00, a gallon of gas was $.30 and the movie Funny Face hit the theaters!

I was born the day Reagan was elected (the first time). My mother always complains that she didn’t get to vote because of me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter