(Wizard 101) Quest Tips & Help Thread!

I renew my call for a group to do Kensington.

It would be nice to have a complete foursome.

Llewella, Kimberly and I are in Kensington. There is one spot available, feel free to come help!

:wizard:

I just noticed that the building to the left of the Yoshihito Temple entrance in Mooshu has a sign out front that makes it look like it may end up being a library. Is this new or have I just not been paying attention?

I renew my call for a group to do Kensington.

It would be nice to have a complete foursome.

Llewella, Kimberly and I are in Kensington. There is one spot available, feel free to come help!

:wizard:

Sigh, I still need Kensington. You guys couldn't wait another day for me to get out of bed?? :rolleyes1

Oh well maybe some other time. Still not doing so well today, maybe we can try tomorrow?

Fly :hippie:

I still need Kensington too, oh flying horse. I may be available to help tomorrow so let me know what time. Since it will be Sunday, I won't be available too late in the PM EDT (back at work from medical leave so can't stay up too late on a work night).

I just noticed that the building to the left of the Yoshihito Temple entrance in Mooshu has a sign out front that makes it look like it may end up being a library. Is this new or have I just not been paying attention?

I noticed that a few days ago myself. I wondered about that being library too. Guess we have to wait and see.

I too still need to do Kensington. Let me know and I'll be glad to help.

Sigh, I still need Kensington. You guys couldn't wait another day for me to get out of bed?? :rolleyes1

Oh well maybe some other time. Still not doing so well today, maybe we can try tomorrow?

Fly :hippie:

I still need Kensington too, oh flying horse. I may be available to help tomorrow so let me know what time. Since it will be Sunday, I won't be available too late in the PM EDT (back at work from medical leave so can't stay up too late on a work night).

I too still need to do Kensington. Let me know and I'll be glad to help.

I will gladly do it again on Sunday. :wizard:

It tooks us around 3.5 hours last night. We should not start too much after 7PM Eastern. I believe it can be done faster if we dont get caught in the streets so much. Thank you Peri, Briar and Tiggerbelle for an awesome run!

I hope your recovery is going well Fly. If you still can't make it tomorrow, I am sure I can do it again next week.

Where is the Mander History? I have completed everything in the Chamber of Fire, or so I thought, and I still can't find it.

Thanks for the Chamber of Fire Mander History help. I don't know how I missed this before. Now I have a quest that says I need to defeat the Typhoon Kraken in Wizard City Ravenwood. The only Kraken I know about is the one on Triton Ave and I have tried fighting him numerous times. Is there another Kraken?

Thanks for the Chamber of Fire Mander History help. I don't know how I missed this before. Now I have a quest that says I need to defeat the Typhoon Kraken in Wizard City Ravenwood. The only Kraken I know about is the one on Triton Ave and I have tried fighting him numerous times. Is there another Kraken?

I don't know about this one. Could it be a school quest? I would go look in the tower of the Storm school.

Hi Aliceblue. Not a lot better but can at least go back to work so that's a boost to morale.

If it's in Wizard City RAVENWOOD, then it should be the storm school's tower, directly across from the school of storm.

If it's in Wizard City RAVENWOOD, then it should be the storm school's tower, directly across from the school of storm.

And yes it is! I am playing both my daughter's wizard and mine at the same time and probably making things harder than they really are. She doesn't want to play anymore. :sad1:

I need to do another Grubb run. Anyone interested in doing a Grubb run tonight around 7:00 p.m. eastern?

:mic: I am alerting everyone to check the boosts they are supposedly getting from their clothes and accessories.

I noticed this weekend on 2 of my wizards that the stats shown on the character screen do NOT equal what they are supposed to. In one case, clothes that should provide me with a total accuracy boost of 5% are only showing a 4% boost. In another case, my clothes should be providing me with a 20% shield, but I am only showing 19%.

One percent might not seem like much, but since some of these clothes have been purchased from Zeke with Crowns (i.e. with real money), I am not taking this shortage lightly. :mad:

I have sent several messages to Support so far and am awaiting a decent, non-form letter, response from them. If you find that your wizards have been shorted, too, please send Support that information. This is the only way we will get KingsIsle to pay attention to this problem.

:mic: I am alerting everyone to check the boosts they are supposedly getting from their clothes and accessories.

I noticed this weekend on 2 of my wizards that the stats shown on the character screen do NOT equal what they are supposed to. In one case, clothes that should provide me with a total accuracy boost of 5% are only showing a 4% boost. In another case, my clothes should be providing me with a 20% shield, but I am only showing 19%.

One percent might not seem like much, but since some of these clothes have been purchased from Zeke with Crowns (i.e. with real money), I am not taking this shortage lightly. :mad:

I have sent several messages to Support so far and am awaiting a decent, non-form letter, response from them. If you find that your wizards have been shorted, too, please send Support that information. This is the only way we will get KingsIsle to pay attention to this problem.

What my character has on added up correctly. Though I didn't go through and check all my supplies to see if putting anything in particular on created a shortage. I do not have any bought with crowns stuff, all mine are drops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter