(Wizard 101) Quest Tips & Help Thread!

That is absolutely the most darling life wizard I have ever seen! Congratulations by the millionfold - may you have gold and crowns showered upon your wizardy family!!!

:)

Gosh, that baby is cute! :hug:

Is there another DIS meet-up coming up? I could sure use some DIS people to talk to ;)

New code from the Pokemon marathon on Cartoon Network today is:

brock2009 for a Death Scarab

Actually, you will get a different pet depending of when you enter the code. Here's Prof. Greyrose's message:

There will be ONE code. When you input that code you will win ONE of the pets shown. You can only use ONE code per account login.

When you log in to the game, you will see a present icon in the bottom left corner of your screen. You will be asked to confirm that you want to redeem that present on the character you are currently playing. Make sure you redeem the present on the correct character!

Lydia Greyrose
Professor of Ice Magic
community@wizard101.com

And you have a until July 20th at noon Central to enter the code according to Wizard101's web site:

On July 18th watch Cartoon Network's Pokémon Marathon for a special code!

Between July 18th and July 20th at noon Central time, log in to Wizard101.com the website and you will be able to click the button below to enter the code you saw on the Cartoon Network and receive one of these amazing pets! Don't miss out!

I hate to sound like a broken record, but could anyone please meet up with me in Wizards and friend me?

My name is Seth Jaderunner and I just started Krok :wizard:

i got rly lucky on my balance wizard and beat akilles and the same thing hapend to me. it took me 5 times for the kids to show up. when they did, they werent rly normal looking either.... but anyway once you beat akilles, a door way should show up with bars over it. there should be kids in ther. you go up and talk to them :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cutie::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

I hate to sound like a broken record, but could anyone please meet up with me in Wizards and friend me?

i can meet up with you, i'm usually on around 3-5 pm eastern during the week.
Gavin Iceslinger - GM Death
Boris - GM Myth
Jack Smith - Master Balance

Hey, Card! I'll meet you just let me know where, when and which realm you'll be in. What times do you usually play?
LMK
Mimi

I'm looking for a lift to the Mooshu shopping area, if anyone has time to let me teleport to them.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a lift to the Mooshu shopping area, if anyone has time to let me teleport to them.

Thanks!

I just logged on and I don't think you are on my friend list. let me know where you would like to meet and I will take you to Mooshu.

Head's up!

I know there were quite a few DISers who joined W101 when it went live last September. I wanted to remind all of you that, if you bought an annual subscription, your anniversary date is rapidly approaching. Mine, for example, is September 2.

A couple things you may (or may not) know:

Your subscription will renew automatically if you do not cancel.
Also, it will renew at the current subscription rate. Unless they happen to be doing another discount promotion then, that rate will likely be higher than what you originally paid.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been watching the calendar as well. My date is Sept 7th. I have already taken my credit card number out and plan to use gift cards until they run the $60.00 per year special again which they seem to be doing every few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter