• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL bike path

fanowalt

Earning My Ears
Is there a bike path from FW to WL and is it open with the construction going on a River Country?
Thanks

Yes-
There actually two paths between FW and WL. One is paved and is popular with joggers and walkers. The other is mostly sand/dirt that follows Bay Lake. I'm fairly certain the exercise (paved) path is open, but I'm not sure about the dirt trail. Maybe someone who has been there recently could provide an update. The off-road segway tour traverses both trails, so I imagine portions of the dirt path would still be open for use. I plan on finding out at Easter.

Path is open. There isn't any construction. Business as usual.

Hey, I KNEW I knew your name from somewhere! You're from Cinci and I saw your rig last week on our trip to the Fort. There was no sign of life so I didn't want to knock or anything (around 8am).

Hey, I KNEW I knew your name from somewhere! You're from Cinci and I saw your rig last week on our trip to the Fort. There was no sign of life so I didn't want to knock or anything (around 8am).

Same here. When ever we were on 1400 you were out and about..Oh well! One of these years we'll meet.

Same here. When ever we were on 1400 you were out and about..Oh well! One of these years we'll meet.

That's funny; 1000mi from home and we only miss each other by minutes or so :) We were quite on the run all week, but will take our next trip slower.

The dirt path....is that the same path where that old covered lookout thing was for RC? Thats actually open to walk?!!!!! I need more info on this...I love Bay Lay and if I could walk that old dirt path to the WL id be overjoyed!!!

The dirt path....is that the same path where that old covered lookout thing was for RC? Thats actually open to walk?!!!!! I need more info on this...I love Bay Lay and if I could walk that old dirt path to the WL id be overjoyed!!!

Be careful if you use the dirt path , we jog to the WL on the paved trail and jog back on the dirt path , its more like a two track for CM ( but the path does have a great view of the lake)

How easy would it be to bike on the Bay Lake path? We always go on the paved path, but that's because I didn't even know there was a path that went there by Bay Lake.

ok, that sounds like a nice walk to WL. We have a dinner res there on of our nights.

Ok, for another question, should we just happen to have our suits with us, what would probably happen if we decided to enjoy the pool for an after dinner swim? Do they heavily enforce the pool rule for hotel guests only? Or would it be like caddy shack?

Ok, for another question, should we just happen to have our suits with us, what would probably happen if we decided to enjoy the pool for an after dinner swim? Do they heavily enforce the pool rule for hotel guests only? Or would it be like caddy shack?

I am pretty sure people do it all the time. I have been on the boat with people with bathing suits on and towels in hand so they were not even trying to hide it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter