WL Concierge

cgdisney

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Could anyone give me some information about the Concierge rooms at the WL. I figured if anyone one have any info it would be you guys! :) Thanks.

Hi! I haven't actually stayed there yet, but we'll be at WL concierge in April. I called them directly a couple of weeks ago and spoke with a nice young man in concierge who told me the following:

Wilderness Lodge – Concierge Service

Spoke w/Scott at the WL concierge on 2/23/02. (WL phone #: 407-824-3200)

Breakfast 7-10 a.m.

Fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, croissants, cereals, juices, coffee, tea

Afternoon refreshments -- 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Fresh-baked cookies, chips, pretzels, fresh fruit, gummies.

Evening 5-7 p.m.

Wine, cheeses (Northwest cheese platters), soup of the day (chicken noodle, chowder, minestrone), salad (grilled chicken, Caesar), peanut butter and jelly, marinated vegetables, specialty item every night from Artist Pointe restaurant (e.g., salmon, sturgeon, veal, venison)

Sodas, bottled water (bottled water may not be out other times of day, but they’ll get it for you).

Desserts 8-10 p.m.

Cookies, brownies, mini-fruit tarts, caramel/chocolate balls, liqueurs, wine, coffee.

Concierge is located on seventh floor – “rather small floor” -- w/secured access (insert key in elevator slot to get to 7th floor). Concierge food area overlooks WL lobby. Tables are available. Concierge food area not far from any room.

Concierge rooms are same size as rooms in rest of WL. Three views are available: Magic Kingdom, inner courtyard (pool/waterfall), and overlooking WL villas.

There are also some really good pictures of the WL concierge buffet area and a WL concierge review at this site:

www.ourlaughingplace.com

Look under "resort movie clips" for pictures of the concierge area and under "resort articles" for the WL concierge review.

I know how hard it is to find WL concierge information, so I figured I'd share what I've learned so far with you!
:)

Spoisal, I was able, after a lot of phone calls, to get a Disney Club discount on WL concierge for my dates this April, but only about 10%. I haven't been able to find anything else for it (AP or codes), and I called many, many times. I've transferred the reservation to Cathy Miller at Dreams Unlimited and I know she'll keep trying for me! Maybe something will still open up, but I'm not counting on it.

It looks as though it's easier to get a concierge discount at the Poly or AKL than at WL -- I wonder why that is? Does anyone know?

I booked honeymoon suite with discovery magic package at WL, was told that Disney Club only will discount 10% off my ticket purchase is that right? I was quoted 2500 bucks for 9/16-20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter