WOC dessert package

nedac

Mouseketeer
Been trying to book the WOC dessert package for my upcoming trip at the end of February, but there are no dates available beyond 2/20 and its been like this form several weeks.

Any ideas whats going on?

Geez... is anything going to be open... Pirates, Matterhorn, WOC... this is a once in a lifetime trip and its starting to look like a dud.

Geez... is anything going to be open... Pirates, Matterhorn, WOC... this is a once in a lifetime trip and its starting to look like a dud.

I get it. We will be there in March, so WOC will be up. But the one ride I was personally looking forward to was Matterhorn. Closed. As well as others. We probably won't make it to DLR ever again (took over 50 years for the first trip, so...)

OH MAN!!! I'm so sorry, I hate to say that WOC dessert package was one of my favorite things we did. I wish you a wonderful time anyway!!! :flower1:

Is this seated (with chairs) like the Fantasmic Dessert package (was)?

Yes with some changes. It is seated in "director style" folding chairs but at small tables as opposed to the rows of chairs at the F! dessert party. Otherwise, yes, very similar (with the addition of alcohol). Tables and chairs are "bar height" and provide a good view. The desserts/cheese/fruit is served on a plate instead of the boxes you got at F!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter