WOC FP vs WOC Dinning Package?? ( deciding if I should make DP rez)

Dionnemay

Mouseketeer
I know there's a WOC Dinning package but I also see there are WOC fastpasses.

I'm thinking if the fastpass is free it doesn't make sense to pay hundreds (and it would be hundreds because it's five - maybe 6 of us since I'm paying for my mom, brother, and his son to go) of dollars for the dinning package.

Has anyone used the Fastpasses or Dinning package for WOC? I don't know which to get but if the dinning package is recommended then I need to know quick because Ill be there the week of March 17 - 22.

If the fastpass is better, I've never used it before so can you tell me:

- Where to get the WOC Fastpass
-How early to arrive at DCA to have the best chance of getting a WOC FP (or can you do it through the
Disney APP if you pay the extra $ to reserve FP through your phone?)
- Does the WOC FP count as a "Ride" FP? Like, will I still be able to get a FP for rides during the day if I
have the WOC FP?
- Where is the seating for the WOC FP, and how early do they start letting people in?

I believe all those WOC questions are answered in the OP of the WOC superthread. See a link in my signature.

:wizard:
Yaas! TY! I did check out the link tysm. I decided against the dinning packages. Seems like I can get just as good viewing spots just getting a FP...

We are doing the WOC dessert party next week. It is much more $ than I would like to pay for this type of event for four of us, but it is a once in a lifetime for my family and I like the fact that we are gauaranteed a great spot for the show. The food is just a bonus really.

For me, the desert party is worth the cost. I found regular Fastpass WOC to be way too stressful to get (and keep) a good railing spot if you have short kids in the group. It was around 2 hours of waiting (an hour before they let you in to stake out your spot and an hour after you get your spot until the show started) to get a decent view. And during the second hour of waiting and during the show, you have to 'defend' your spot or people in the back will try to push their way through and get in front of you.
The desert party was expensive but its relaxing with drinks and treats and a good view (while getting to sit in a chair!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter