WOC solo..

katyringo

DIS Veteran
Need advice! We have always done the dessert party, but I'm going solo for the first time. It will be Memorial Day weekend and Memorial Day. Based on dessert party booking options they appear to be offering the show 2x each night I'm there.

I don't really want to spend $90, but I have not seen the new version and would like a good view. I also know as a solo, that I would probably be seated with strangers which I do not want because I cry during the show.. lmao!

So I'm just wondering how difficult it is to get a good view as a solo person? I'm open to go to the second show!

2nd question- how hard is it to see Fantasmic and then book it to DCA to catch the second WOC? Doable?

If you get there early enough you should be able to go stand anywhere down front. Make sure to get the reservation ont he app - it does not require G+ or anything, it's just a guaranteed entry. I think they atart letting folks in about an hour early.

I have done the Fantasmic! to WoC thing before (or was it the other way around?), but it's been years. It was doable fo rme, but I don't know what your showtimes will be. The second show shouldn't be as crowded, though you might not get right up front if it's busy.

You can also do a WOC lunch at either Wine Country Trattoria or Storytellers. The viewing area for that is in the circle in front of the dessert party tables. You can sit on the ground until the show begins and then you need to stand.

Need advice! We have always done the dessert party, but I'm going solo for the first time. It will be Memorial Day weekend and Memorial Day. Based on dessert party booking options they appear to be offering the show 2x each night I'm there.

I don't really want to spend $90, but I have not seen the new version and would like a good view. I also know as a solo, that I would probably be seated with strangers which I do not want because I cry during the show.. lmao!
Can't help with recommendations for where to stand, but I agree with your thinking. I did the dessert party solo once. I was on an ECV so I was in the front row, which was nice. But they put me at a table with 2 other people, which was awkward. Doubt I'll do the party again because of that.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter