Wolfgang Puck Cafe (West Side) on dining plan?

CJK

DIS Veteran
According to All Ears, Wolfgang Puck Cafe (westside) IS included on the dining plan. Has anyone ever eaten there on the dining plan? Were there many restrictions? I think I heard someone say last year that there were restrictions. Thanks for any info. I'm wondering if I should include a meal here on our upcoming trip. Thank you!! :goodvibes

I'm on the DDP and tried making ADRs for my August trip today and the CM told me the screen said they were not taking reservations. I have no idea what that means, but I booked somewhere else instead...

I wonder if they may already be booked for aug. We are going in Sept. and have reservations already. I scheduled my ADR about 2 weeks ago. I would also like to know if there are any restrictions.

I made ADRs for August a few days ago - I would call back on that one. Maybe they don't take ADRs on certain days of the week? We are going on a Tuesday night.

I read that you can't get sushi as an appetizer, but that was the only restriction.

I made a reservation last week for my Sept arrival and the CM said that for items which cost over $29.99 there would be a surcharge. I think there are only one or two entrees over that price. When I made the reservation, I made all of my other ones and she knew I was on the free dining plan. They are listed on the brochure I just printed off the Disney site.

Someone on the DIS was kind enough to call WPC directly & was told there no longer is a surcharge for any item on the menu.

When we ate at WPC in January there was no restrictions on which entree you could chose and no surcharge. There was a restriction with the sushi...I think it could only count as your entree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter