Wonder 10/01/2015 3-night Baja

Anyone bringing costumes for the adults?

I'm thinking of bringing the costumes we wore to Disneyland last year. But not sure I even want to deal with it. My son wants to dress up but I'm on the fence for myself.

Anyone bringing costumes for the adults?

I'm thinking of bringing the costumes we wore to Disneyland last year. But not sure I even want to deal with it. My son wants to dress up but I'm on the fence for myself.

I have pirate costumes that we've worn before, but I'm thinking I'm going to tone them down. I saw a cute Pinterest idea where they took white t-shirts and cut the bottoms and sleeves and necks in zig zags, and then just wore them with a red sash and black pants and a headband. I have all that other stuff from my pirate costumes, and the white shirts will take up less space in my luggage than the pirate shirts and vests that we normally wear. And then I don't have to make a new one for my kids, who are three years of growth bigger than last time they wore them.

I don't think we will bring separate Halloween costumes, at least not for me, DH or DD14. Maybe for DD9.

Are we allowed to give mini alcohol bottles for the adult FE, does it count towards our wine/beer max allowed?

I hope everyone can make it to the meetup. 3:00 on Thursday in the Promenade Lounge. We can introduce ourselves, put faces with names, introduce our kids, and update any FE room changes. Looking forward to meeting you all a week from tomorrow!:jumping3::bounce::jumping3::bounce::jumping3:

Just moved my OBB to this 3-nighter. Can't wait! Who else is on it?:wave2:
Argh! I am desperate ! I just got off the Hawaii Wonder and we are taking my kids on a 4 day Dream in 2 weeks--I bought everyone shirts on board to wear boarding in 2weeks and got home missing a shirt. Is there any kind soul who I can PayPal money to who might buy the shirt and mail it to me when they get home?!?! Any Disney Magic would be greatly appreciated!
Chandra

Argh! I am desperate ! I just got off the Hawaii Wonder and we are taking my kids on a 4 day Dream in 2 weeks--I bought everyone shirts on board to wear boarding in 2weeks and got home missing a shirt. Is there any kind soul who I can PayPal money to who might buy the shirt and mail it to me when they get home?!?! Any Disney Magic would be greatly appreciated!
Chandra

Hi Chandra! Sorry to hear you lost a shirt. I'd be happy to get one for you. If you want to PM a pic of the shirt and what size you want, I'll grab it and you can PayPal me the money for it plus shipping when I get back Sunday.

You have saved me!!!! Thank you! When I try to pm you it won't let me click on it. Try to pm me and I will give you my email and phone number and you can give me your paypal info. Thank you for making magic for me!!!!

Hi Chandra! Sorry to hear you lost a shirt. I'd be happy to get one for you. If you want to PM a pic of the shirt and what size you want, I'll grab it and you can PayPal me the money for it plus shipping when I get back Sunday.

Oops, I didn't see that you only have three posts. You have to have ten posts in order to be able to PM. So post seven more on any of the DIS forums and then PM me. You could post the pic and size here if you want and I'll PM you when I'm back if you have ten posts.

Oops, I didn't see that you only have three posts. You have to have ten posts in order to be able to PM. So post seven more on any of the DIS forums and then PM me. You could post the pic and size here if you want and I'll PM you when I'm back if you have ten posts.
I am desperate. And thankful. I did the posts but no luck. My email is chandraorme@aol.com
Bless you!

We're not allowed to bring them on the ship at all, as of 10/1. We're the first cruise with the new alcohol policy.

We sail on the Wonder on the 9th. Might anyone on your cruise be willing to report back on any security changes/hold ups due to the new alcohol policy? Thanks!
Happy sailing, everyone!!

We sail on the Wonder on the 9th. Might anyone on your cruise be willing to report back on any security changes/hold ups due to the new alcohol policy? Thanks!
Happy sailing, everyone!!

I'm not planning to try to sneak anything on, but if I notice anything I'll post about it.

Three rooms so far changed. All groups have changed. I tried to PM everyone but if you didn't get one post here and I'll PM you or come to the meet up at 3:00 today.

The mixology was super fun! I will definitely do that again next time. I didn't even know it was an option before this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter