Wonder 8-12, not what I expected #2

ConnecticutDisneymaniac

Earning My Ears
As I was saying things got off not as I figured. My 12 year old was very reluctant to join in on Oceaneers lab. A lot of stuff involves 8, 9, 10, 11, & 12 year olds, She wanted no part of it. We did somehow get he to stay in Common Grounds 13-17 with her 14 year old sister. Still, There were so many teens wandering the ship, hanging around stairways and elevators.I don't think they have enough for these kids to do. My 18 year old was bored out of her mind, there is NOTHING much for this age to do.They are Not allowed into common grounds, Can go to thr adult clubs and pool(as my daughter put it , oh yeah!, I love watching old people dance and swim. Did she mean me??) The food was good, great at times, however our serving crew was relatively new (marijo and valdimer) We seemed to always be the last table (it the whole place) to be served. Drinks and main dishes were forgotten.The last night, when my vegetarian daughter did not see something that she liked, she was out of luck. She had plain rice that night.They made lots on her, she hardly ate. I did tip accordingly, reluctantly however, We ate breakfast buffet most days, no lunch,one dinner at Palos(superb Tip, superb service and attention) Read part# 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter