Wonder Alaska Cruise 9/2/2013

We are in San Jose.

That's where I was born and raised! Spent almost the first fifteen years of life there prior to moving to Colorado halfway through freshman year of high school. Can't say I miss it though, Wyoming is so much better though. Do wish I could have easy access to Manresa State Beach though still, spent at least 3 weeks a year there when I was out there :-)

Wow, KLMChemist what a coincidence! It is so crazy here, with the traffic and cost of living. I grew up in San Martin on 40 acres so in a way it is nice to be near all the city things (shopping, eating, etc.)

Hi fellow Californian's - We live in a little town called Copperopolis(40 miles east of Stockton-bottom of the Sierra foothills) now, but grew up in the North Bay (Sonoma County). We are getting excited for our trip, Palo is booked and haven't decided exactly on what excursion's we want to embark on. Looking forward to meeting you on board.:yay:

I know exactly where copperopolis is, we went through there every Memorial Day weekend on our way up to calaveras state park. I had an internship out in willow creek commuting from San Jose back in 2005, it was amazing the difference in the 6 years since I moved from there, can't imagine the difference now hahaha

Just returned from the 5/27 AK cruise- you are really in for a WONDERful trip! We loved each day!
I have 50 extra FE cards if anyone is interested, please email me:
roomscapes@earthlink.net.
They could be turned into magnets or used in scrap booking- super cute design for AK!

Update: Cards are spoken for now. Happy cruising!

Hoping to do this cruise. I have a room on hold, just waiting for my manager to approve the time off.

This will be my first disney cruise, but my second time to Alaska (went last year on a B2B 14 days on Royal Caribbean with my grandparents).

I will be travelling solo as I couldn't convince my mom to go on this cruise and come with me to Disneyland in December.

Hi Mareeld86
Thanks for adding me to the FE list. We have not been assigned a cabin yet. I don't use Facebook due to privacy/security issues but I will visit the page as we get closer to the cruise to get all the info.

My mom decided to come with me!! :dance3:

And I was able to re-book with the VGT rate saving myself $600!! :love:

Ditto here, but we are cheap and only went from our inside stateroom to ogt. I've got the faith, hope and trust along with happy thoughts, now all I need is a little pixie dust!

On an annoying bride note, have to head over to Cokeville, WY tonight from home in Casper for my bridal portrait session tomorrow!!! 6 weeks :-)

I know exactly where copperopolis is, we went through there every Memorial Day weekend on our way up to calaveras state park. I had an internship out in willow creek commuting from San Jose back in 2005, it was amazing the difference in the 6 years since I moved from there, can't imagine the difference now hahaha

Yes, Copperopolis has grown...not fast but it has. =)

Hi everyone! My family and I just booked this cruise and we are so excited! It's me (Jahna), my husband (Suresh), Ella (9), and Gabe (6). This will be our 4th DCL cruise, although our first time in Alaska. It will also be our first time flying to a cruise, since we live in Orlando and are spoiled with close DCL cruises ;)

Hi everyone! I just booked this cruise today for my DH (Michael) and me(Bettina)! We are super excited!!

Hi Mareeld86
Thanks for adding me to the FE list. We have not been assigned a cabin yet. I don't use Facebook due to privacy/security issues but I will visit the page as we get closer to the cruise to get all the info.

Hi First kids first I will pM the list so you can update it as needed.

Welcome everyone else let me know if you would like to join the FE and I will add you to the list :)

So excited to be embarking upon our second DCL AK cruise ( and 3rd DCL cruise) !
Please add us to fish extender list!

Susan ( aka Mumsie ) Napa, CA
DD Sarah, 29 Napa, CA
DM Naomi, 88 at cruise time!!! Myrtle Beach, SC

Looking forward to meeting! Shall we look to meet up on day 1 after we get organized?

I'll hope to catch up on posts soon!

So excited today! We registered on Disney's Fairytale Honeymoons and found out today that my coworkers had essentially bought us two trips to Palo and a hefty sum of on board credit. Immediately signed up for a dinner palo, now checking like everyone else for a palo brunch opening, unlikely but we can hope :-)

So excited today! We registered on Disney's Fairytale Honeymoons and found out today that my coworkers had essentially bought us two trips to Palo and a hefty sum of on board credit. Immediately signed up for a dinner palo, now checking like everyone else for a palo brunch opening, unlikely but we can hope :-)

What a great gift!

I booked a halibut fishing trip for my DH and DD with Baranof Fishing since I didn't see any excursion with DCL for halibut fishing but I was wondering if anyone has any tour suggestions for me since I'm not planing to go fishing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter