• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder cabin 1044

Brika

Mouseketeer
I'm confused. I get mixed reviews... does this room have a porthole? I thought not... but now have been seeing reviews that say it does.

The official deck plan says that 1044 is a Deluxe Oceanview stateroom, Cat 9D. So yes, it should have either one or two portholes.

Did you book an 11GTY? If so you got upgraded!pixiedust: We stayed in that cabin in August of 2009 and liked it. We found out we had been moved from Deck 2 to Deck 1 at check-in and were unsure about it, but we really liked the location. There were 2 smaller porthole windows instead of one larger one. Enjoy your trip!!

what is GTY? I booked on DCL just over a week ago. :D I so totally cannot wait. It's going to be a surprise for our kids.

We lost our home and dog in a fire 2 months ago. When the opportunity came up to cruise... we jumped at an escape. I have only one more week to plan and I'm begging board members for tips, help, cool graphics that say our family names etc... I hope I can pull this off for our kiddos! Hubby is so busy working OT to get some spending money.

I cannot wait! Have I said that yet?:lovestruc:dance3::lovestruc

It still says category 11. Inside stateroom. But clearly, we're booked for cabin 1044 which says deluxe oceanview stateroom... I wonder why? Not that I'm complaining!:cheer2:

But I am nervous to get too excited.

Your reservation will always say the category you booked---but your stateroom number will be your real assignment. If you have 1044 you have definitely been upgraded to a cat 9!! :goodvibes The staterooms on deck 1 have two smaller porthole windows. ENJOY!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter